Sign in to follow this  
Stabby

We Need Oil

Like every lighthouse I see is burned out because we can't get enough oil. There are some zones where oil is abundant but in many cases it's too far away or the wiki is wrong. The Atlas wiki identifies some zones as having oil but there is none. Not even the residents of those zones have seen oil nodes of any kind. I can go 3 regions in every direction of F6 and there is not one single known oil node.

The solution isn't to give fish more oil. Please don't do that, it's silly.

Seen them. Look the same as in ark. Stone with a black ground around it. And else you go hunt fish. They give oil to

Who cares about Lighthouse? We need more Oil for Fine and MAsterwork Flintlocks/etc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stabby said:

Like every lighthouse I see is burned out because we can't get enough oil. There are some zones where oil is abundant but in many cases it's too far away or the wiki is wrong. The Atlas wiki identifies some zones as having oil but there is none. Not even the residents of those zones have seen oil nodes of any kind. I can go 3 regions in every direction of F6 and there is not one single known oil node.

The solution isn't to give fish more oil. Please don't do that, it's silly.

I know that Nokomon in D9 has mineral oil

Ogegami? in B10 has shale oil, I believe. Some on the beach and some in the small lakes/ponds.