Sign in to follow this  
Evir

Latest patch notes

2 minutes ago, Nari said:

No both. You can easily do this in PvP and I'd argue it's even more effective in PvP. In PvE it'd save you some time at most. In PvP that is 25% more resources to repair with.

I have my battle brig on about 8-9k/17k weight because I want it to be fast. According to you I will take my tames and risk loosing them because I can have like 800 weight less right? No way man, no way Im gonna risk to lose tames like this. 

45 minutes ago, GwynBleidd said:

I got (I think) 26 extra skill points (lvl 62) but it's nowhere near "20% more skill points per level" - 20% should be more like 70 points extra. 

That sounds about right actually. its not 20% flat its 20% more per level and they vary with level. At most you would get 2 extra points for a level AT MOST.

4 minutes ago, Willard said:

I have my battle brig on about 8-9k/17k weight because I want it to be fast. According to you I will take my tames and risk loosing them because I can have like 800 weight less right? No way man, no way Im gonna risk to lose tames like this. 

Sound like you're too attached to your tames. they're not hard to get and they didnt reduce weight per level so even low level Rhinos and Elephants would do. For a 25% advantage its worth it if you have an actual crew. 

Edit: Just like everything else you wont notice the full effect/benefit unless you're sailing a galley. Look at gunports for example

Edited by Nari

30 minutes ago, Nari said:

That sounds about right actually. its not 20% flat its 20% more per level and they vary with level. At most you would get 2 extra points for a level AT MOST.

Sound like you're too attached to your tames. they're not hard to get and they didnt reduce weight per level so even low level Rhinos and Elephants would do. For a 25% advantage its worth it if you have an actual crew. 

Edit: Just like everything else you wont notice the full effect/benefit unless you're sailing a galley. Look at gunports for example

Im not attached to our tames. It´s just not worth to me. Tell me when u see people doing this in ship battles. 

"- Tamed creature resistance has been increased by 30% and damage increased by 20% "

lol wtf tames will be invincible now. Was already taking 260 alpha crocs on with my 50 chocobo.

What is the weight of a elephant? What is the max he can have. Do not think it is worth on a boat. Difference is to little

Edited by awakatanka

On 2/16/2019 at 5:32 AM, Shintai said:

Good thing to see NPC crew naming tho. Their names was long and annoying.

*Goes off to name his crew things like Prettylittlebabylemmelightyourcandle Causemammai’msurehardtohandlenow just to mess with Shin*

53 minutes ago, awakatanka said:

What is the weight of a elephant? What is the max he can have. Do not think it is worth on a boat. Difference is to little

Base elephant is like 3K or something, you can get it up to atleast 7700 or something like that. That’s the highest one I’ve been on if I remember correctly. 

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

Base elephant is like 3K or something, you can get it up to atleast 7700 or something like that. That’s the highest one I’ve been on if I remember correctly. 

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

3k on low lvl is 600  extra wood. The elephant weight is 750.  Weight of a stack (500 pieces)of wood is 250. That will be a extra 750 wood. Not worth and high lvl is to risky in pvp. Pve could work

Edited by awakatanka