lemand81

Admin commands to change tames colors?

Look at your creature then open console and type, ShowMyAdminManager. On the right you will see some command, scroll down until you see. SetTargetDinoColor click on it then execute, you will see a window box, in it you have to put the color region of the creature and the color you want. If you want to have the stripe of the bear to be albino you will put in the box, "2 36" without quote. 2 for region on the creature and 36 for the color you want. 

Or use the command directly: 

setTargetDinoColor r c

r for region: 0-5

c for color

setTargetDinoColor 2 36

Use this chart for color.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Color_IDs

Cheers,

it work for me it's the same, Ark and Atlas share the same command for color, you should try it instead of saying it don't work. Specially when I change the color of all the creature in our server using this command and color id.

Cheers,

7 hours ago, lemand81 said:

Hmmm I was trying it on a parrot, need to check some other things I guess.

The color chart is good, do not forget to put yourself in admin mode first 🙂

But then you need to target him correctly, i had problem with parrots since they are small. Try with a flashy color like 1 3 for the parrot region 1 is the main color region 0 is the neck.

I can confirm you it's working ive painted more than 30 parrots for the valentine day we gave them out to our players 😄

On 2/16/2019 at 10:55 PM, Estharos said:

it work for me it's the same, Ark and Atlas share the same command for color, you should try it instead of saying it don't work. Specially when I change the color of all the creature in our server using this command and color id.

Cheers,

Are sure this works? I can't the color of my cats whatsoever.

Edited by Winnie the pooh

On 8/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, Winnie the pooh said:

Are sure this works? I can't the color of my cats whatsoever.

I've been trying with my cats as well. I've noticed they can't even be targeted properly. Like if you use T to whistle for them to follow, they won't. You have to manually click them and use the wheel to get them to do things. Maybe something broke with targeting them, which is needed to color them.