zottel

Ship blueprint Farm

So im trying to get some good blueprints for our ships. I kill sotds in D12 cause they spawn higher lvl there but even After killing a few 100 ships i Dont get Decent sails or gunports. Is there a better way to Farm them ? Tried Tundra Region too but no luck there Either.

all RNG based on the higher level ships. Higher level typically better BPs but still RNG

yeah its all rng, killed tons, its the good ol saying if you are not lookin for stuff you will get it/find it , was out to try get blue planks bp , killed lvl 20-60 and just did not look for loot, got yellow and purple planks bp eventually , just keep at it and it will happen eventually

What is max Level for those Things btw? Killed a 68 One once And Wonder if u can get mythical bps too from sotds cause never saw One drop

rng im afraid i have a lot of cannon bps few planks but no gunports worth using yet, 

have u tried posting in the trade forum for what u need maybe other need the bps you have ? 

One of my company members like to hunt sotd. It feels like that the loot depends on sotd lev + how fast you killed them.

Tons of blueprints.

• Like 2

Problem is there is only 1-3 BPs (excluding commons) per ship.

If u realy dont get what u are locking for, i will from now on lock for Foodlarder and Resourceboxes instead of large speed sails 🙂

• Haha 1