Sign in to follow this  
Bad News Bear

Great game - but you need to work on defenses and game balance

I had fun, but it's time to take a break, 450 hours in this game: I can understand the first few weeks of the game being impossible to play - but there are clearly some very, very large gaps in the balancing of the game. There is literally no way to properly defend your base/stuff, also company cap size is much too large.

I will play the game again in a few months when they introduce ways to defend bases and ports. Even removing damage done to boats by oil jars/grenades/explosive barrels altogether would make the game state a lot better than it currently is.

Right now players are burning themselves out because of the sheer amount of time they need to play to actively play the game and safeguard their things.

I would also love seeing melee, trade, and some more PvE content. I'm sure it'll all happen in due time, but right now I am wasting countless hours on a game that becomes 100% unbalanced because of some changes that are likely not tested or thought through in the eyes of how players will use the content.

Edited by Bad News Bear