Sign in to follow this  
Huck Finnley

Do Devs even care

It's been a hot topic for awhile. Most of us understand this is an EA game, and it's going to have issues, but the problem seems when the ugliest ones rear their heads, devs just go silent. A simple acknowledgement of these issues and they are being looked into goes along way.

Granted if the servers go down or have connection issues we usually get a tweet to the effect, but as for griefing, bugged deaths, tame loss or boat loss due to bugs we just get silence. A simple list of things being looked into and maybe the priority in which they are trying to resolve them.

I and others have mentioned numerous times about keeping the harvesting and taming bonus in place until they get some of these issues worked out. A fairly simple click of the mouse that is merely a band-aid, yes,  but does go along way to relieve the irritation of having to replace multiple things every week do to bugs

It's getting harder and harder to show any kind of support for this project. And it's not just me, the numbers show it.

I say, unleash flaming arrows at them till they start to give us paying customers a little affection, or until the bow strings break and we all just give up

Never Lost a thing through a Bug Till now. Also think the devs are rly ambitious with all the patches but a bit More Communication with Players would be awesome. Im sure they know Most Common Bugs for sure, but just some sort of telling how Long it may take would still be nice

Well they act like everyone paid nothing for the game, I mean we all know it's EA and realise there will be bugs but the least we expect from a paying customer is customer service.

They should never have charged people for the game, not at this stage of it's development and it wouldn't give people the right to complain about it, as it stands people have every right to feel let down.

It's the simple bugs I'm more concerned about, like cannons not working on setting it to "fire at ships only" many of us have asked them about it but we get no replies about it, the least they could do is let us know what's happening. They had the idea they could make a quick few quid and not bother with it's players, that's how it's coming across to me. They should have charged full price at a later date.

For 20€ its fine for me. Only playing PVE tho. But never found a Bug Which makes the Game unplayable. But Maybe im too relaxed about some Bugs since battlefield 3 took about 5 DLC  to make the Game enjoyable. But Other than that i can build, tame Sail And do Sea Battels Without Any Problems. Have some NPC Crew guard tames And u wont lose them to glitching stuff And im happy. Just Need Way More decoration  And Maybe the Option to replace planks with some sort of Gates to Transport tames in a proper way