Sign in to follow this  
Lukas1987

So how does claim system works?

There are some chinese companies that have taken our claims suspiciously month ago. We had an upkeep but they still took them.

Last few days my mate and i keep an close eye on timers. Screen timer when you want to place flag,says 15 days,timer on flag says 34 minutes. They have 128 claims.

So i come online some time later to see screen timer at same 15 days but flag timer is exactly like this -54:0-52. Seconds goes forward while minute goes backwards.I want to retake my land but this kinda..uhhh...really dont know what say.It does not allow me to place flag. 

I've seen people's posts on these forums sayin' ignore screen timer and watch for the actual flag timer but guess that none of that works.

Anyone can explain what is happening exactly?

Edited by Lukas1987

If you have multiple company members there is some...tricks. Most have been fixed now tho.

However against those people you will never get your land back.

The Claim system has been garbage since release day.  I've been waiting in the hopes that - against all the evidence of cock-up after cock-up by the Devs - they fixed it, but it's been a waste of time.  If I can't claim something, build on it and not have it mysteriously stolen out from under me, there is zero point in playing at this stage of the game.  Core mechanics are just botch jobs that they try and wallpaper over and continuously fail to actually do anything about.  I'll be back in a year, even two, if that's what it takes, but I see no point in wasting time on the game right now.

1 hour ago, Lukas1987 said:

Yeah,well guess id have to deal with it,its EA anyway

EA turns into non EA without changes. Mega companies is where it is at. The small company/solo player needs to go unofficial.