LordIskad

cant play PC FROZES AT START OR AT JOIN SERVER HELP

I have 18gb Ram (2x8), 1060 and a i5 7600k, keep crashing for me aswell. Get very solid fps on ARK and even on ATLAS it was decent yesterday when I could play. 

Posting on multiple threads with this issue.  Hopefully someone finds a solution.  I really want to play the game now when I was just curious before.  Maybe that was their plan all along.  Well played Devs. Well played.

May do some testing tomorrow on this. I am running 8G single channel. Have another PC which does not have Atlas installed with 12GB. May see if adding more ram makes a difference, and if so how much it seems to need.

21 hours ago, Théodore Smeltz said:

Yeah, I believe it's the ram. I also have 8 and am having all the same problems. So are many others so don't feel alone. I just hope the devs pick up on this soon! 

Def not hardware problem. It happens to 16 gb of ram, it happens to 1080s and I9's too. Just a broken game.

I found a fix for now.

First run game as administrator 

Second, if you have oculus leave the software open until the game has loaded, then you can close it

i have a 1080 ti and 16 gb of ram, i am having the same issue .... i cant even run it on the lowest setting. i have tried everything and i dont know what to do

14 hours ago, MightyyNose said:

i have a 1080 ti and 16 gb of ram, i am having the same issue .... i cant even run it on the lowest setting. i have tried everything and i dont know what to do

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

I have not had this issue since launch, but as I started to try and launch my game today I am now experiencing this issue. It is incredibly frustrating.