Sign in to follow this  
Felix VonHauson

Synching account on multiple devices?

Does anyone know how I can play  the same pathfinder when alternating between a PC and a laptop?  Or do I have some other problem going on?

I usually play on my PC, but have tried to  play off of my laptop, but it doesn't seem to have the location/info for my Pathfinder available (nothing listed in the Current Server section). Whenever I hit 'Rejoin Atlas' it starts to load but eventually errors out through a connection loss error.  I've attempted low memory usage mode and that does not help.  I'm hesitant to click Join New Atlas as I don't want to jeopardize my guy.

33 minutes ago, Felix VonHauson said:

Does anyone know how I can play  the same pathfinder when alternating between a PC and a laptop?  Or do I have some other problem going on?

I usually play on my PC, but have tried to  play off of my laptop, but it doesn't seem to have the location/info for my Pathfinder available (nothing listed in the Current Server section). Whenever I hit 'Rejoin Atlas' it starts to load but eventually errors out through a connection loss error.  I've attempted low memory usage mode and that does not help.  I'm hesitant to click Join New Atlas as I don't want to jeopardize my guy.

Yes, to play a different server than you last played, you must use the Join New Atlas. They should just rename this to something like "Join a different Atlas" or something that doesn't imply a new character. Just select favorites, and pick from those, then you won't be creating a new character.

You can also use a link to the server of course.