Nightfall

add Solo serveur

I would make a suggestion to have a better gameplay. You should add a solo mod, personally I have played on the PVE official server and that bored me  until 12 hours because first you have all islands which are taken by other players or you must play everytime otherwise your ship will (I don't know how) explode. That's why you should add a solo mod.

They should not add a solo mod, and no offense but saying they should demonstrates a lack of understanding of the way large open world MMO’s are designed and function. Suffice it to say that for a number of reasons games like Atlas need lots of players all participating in a single or as few as possible large interconnnected game worlds in order to function as intended.

Solo players within that world are fine but large percentages of your playerbase off in isolated SPworlds cause core mechanics like economy and clan competition to break down. SP mode would be self defeating and counterproductive to the design goals of this genre of game. 

• Like 1

There already is a solo mode. Make a dedicated server (or rent one), password protect it, and don't give anyone the password. 

• Like 2

On 2/15/2019 at 6:57 AM, Wh33ls said:

There already is a solo mode. Make a dedicated server (or rent one), password protect it, and don't give anyone the password. 

Yup. That'd work. Only problem is if lots of people do it, official servers won't have playerbase to make economy etc function properly. At the rate playerbase is headed, that might wind up being the case regardless, which would be disapointing.

True, solo's wouldn't have an impact on the player economy. If the solo option will bring in a large influx of players, those players are either not playing now or playing in such a way it doesn't really effect the global player economy anyway (for live that is). 

The playerbase will have it's ups and down. There will be an influx of returning, and hopefully some new players with each major content patch. They have said there has been a shift in focus from only Large Hardcore companies surviving to a more rounded approach where smaller companies and solos can play as well. Not sure how they will achieve this with the current issues and mechanics. But, acknowledging there was a problem with the current system is a step in the right direction. 

• Like 1