Sign in to follow this  
Dreadfullink

Territory Contesting Timers

Hi All

Please can the Contesting times for claiming Territory be changed to 24 hours when someone is asleep in the zone and 6 hours when not. At least on the PvE server 

any thoughts?

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Dreadfullink said:

Hi All

Please can the Contesting times for claiming Territory be changed to 24 hours when someone is asleep in the zone and 6 hours when not. At least on the PvE server 

any thoughts?

Thanks

What is it currently? 

I think a decay + contesting would be good .  X amount of time without logging before a claim can be contested

14 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

What is it currently? 

currently its 10 hours if someone is online or offline in that area (on PvP and PvE) cant remember what it was if there isn't anyone in the territory

Edited by Dreadfullink

We tried to contest an empty claim on PvP, the intial unclaim timer for  the enemy flag was 1h30m, but kept moving back and forth for no reason we could discern for over an hour before a third party came in and dropped their own flag, causing the initial flag's unclaim timer to shoot up to max almost instantly before failing our claim.

I have no idea how this is supposed to work.

people just passing through  forces a contest even when they not part of the company it just pure broken.

Not to mention 3 company mates placing there flags in the same area  doesn't even make it better there to much that prevent the flag from being claimed. 

A single person shouldn't have a large  mass of land that being stop for claim because every person walking by a single person should have access to one piece of land a larger company should be able to claim more but not the point no person can play.

What  good the game if most people can't progress to see the end game even if it for a fraction before they get  owned  

my mates and i been  traveling for hours trying to claim land even to the point you know they wasn't on  and it still didn't matter every thing triggered a reset.

sorry didn't mean to super rant  but they need to fix this system  the horde should always have the upper hand  but not to the point people have no chance to try