Sign in to follow this  
Death Strike Gaming

Thx for the warning

My problem with the warning, is it would be nice if it kept a counter, or a warning on screen. If you log in after the warning, or get up for 2 minutes to hit the bathroom or grab a drink, or even tab over to check something in another window, while the warning pops up, you have no idea that its gonna happen.

• Like 2

I have seen the 30 min once in total (and then the timer was off big time), a handful of 10 min timers here and there, but most of the time i only get the "we are now deploying" crap. You would think that in a game where it is so important to log out in a safe spot they would come up with a timer or more consistant messages. Only like pretty much every MMO out there has. Not to mention that 10 minute warnings in a game where sailing takes AGES wasnt very smart to begin with.

• Like 2

at least they save before updating.

in ark official early days there was a warning but they didnt save before shutdown. so it was a suprise where you would login. sometimes we had a 15 mins rollback. so if there was a 30 mins warning you immediately run into base and idle around.

The save rolled us back to the point where one of our buddies didn't get the powerstone we were after, kind of a shit deal, there was a roll back.

When we see the timer it is usually off completely. 30 mins becomes either 5mins or 3 hours.

Wouldn't take much to have a countdown clock on the screen till the server is going offline. Many games I have played do that with a time till patch and or announce it at 30, 20, 10 and multiple times in the last few minutes. I am assuming whatever they did in this circumstance might of been something they couldn't wait for. Also the server tends to roll back 5 minutes or so anyways so assuming your ship was fine.