Sign in to follow this  
Jean Lafitte

pve NA-PVE Two Claims neighboring grids rent w/possible ownership

I have two claims in neighboring grids. One tundra, one polar.

Ownership of both is possible... keep reading.

The Tundra Claim

HWHqI7a.jpg

Tons of basic resources except fiber and metal. There is some fiber but not a lot. Very few metal nodes but gobs of metal 1 grid away on the polar claim. Gobs of fiber 2 grids away.
Very low predator count.
Bears, horses, pigs, cows, chickens, crows, albatross, a few wolves and lions to tame.
A few snakes but not many.
Large and small shipyard already on the claim.  I can unlock them for your usage or you can build your own.
There is an abandoned RSchooner and raft on the beach.
Large single waterfront claim with multiple adjoining claims deeper into the island that can be opened up if you need.
It's in the tundra so you'll want some fortitude. It does get cold but I run around in the daytime in hides.

The Polar Claim

1Cgarxu.jpg

The polar claim is also a deepwater claim. There are rocks and trees. It will let you establish an outpost near metal nodes and gobs and gobs of sunstone (the sunstone is unclaimed and not taxed. Neighboring claims are.. and they're not ours)  The polar claim is completely undeveloped with no tax house on it.

Here's the deal.  There's a 20% tax on the tundra (which I may remove. I'm still undecided as to whether it's even worth it to collect), 0 tax on the polar. I'm looking for someone to use these claims. We have TONS of claims, more than we can develop, and are looking to open some up. These two claims, we have no plans for.  The deal is, you stay on the claim until we're satisfied that you're not an asshat or a griefer (est. 1-2 months), that you're not going to piss off the neighbors (our allies) and that you're not going to vanish and make it a pain in the ass to get the claims back and I'll demolish and give you both if you wish (I'd suggest studying the map before you decide, there is overlap on both). If you're worried that we'll lock you out, that'll only happen if you become a serious dick. We have no need for any resources, structures or ships you plan to create or collect. We have too many of all of those as it is.

The tundra claim is on the opposite side of the island from our main base so you won't have to worry about us knocking on your door every day but you will have the advantage of our resources. I'm pretty sure our cook can spare you a few seeds if you decide to become a pirate with a green thumb.

Bonus: Build an animal pen and I'll give you a bear and a horse.

Requirements:
No asshats.
Respect the claims.
Respect the neighbors. We're all pretty friendly and help each other out.

I am interested in the Tundra, but im already in a company with my friends, so tell me what i can do please