Wurger

Battle Eye BS

Trying to log on. Puts me in the game but I cant use my ships, or my base or access my inventory. After about 5 mins I get booted by Battle Eye. Servers screwed up again?

It's something weird. I'm having the same issue. I've been lucky, hadn't had any game breaking bugs till this one. I guess it finally caught up to me.

Yeah, Battle Eye kicking me as well for some reason. After a couple minutes it says "Client not responding". Trying all the tricks now to see if I can find a solution.

Okay, from what I read online, it has something to do with the server hosts changing IP addresses for the official servers, and then Battle Eye freaks out and keeps kicking you and wont allow you to interact with the database (so you cant access anything). If you open the tribe log, kicked...access skills, kicked...etc. You also get kicked every three or four minutes just for good measure and to test your patience, but if you kill yourself before then, you can fix it. First, kill yourself, but you wont be able to re-spawn at any beds, so just press escape and return to the main menu, then log back in. Now, you have to either choose new character or change home server. When I clicked change home server and spawned in a different region, it fixed everything for me and I was able to access the beds and inventories again. You may not have to exit and re-log like I did, but that was the process I used and it worked. Hope this helps!

Edited by ViperGuyMike