Sign in to follow this  
Addacus

Content Addition: Trade Routes

Not sure how open to actual content suggestions you guys are, but I think it would be a really cool idea especially for PVE players to have some sort of trade system. What I was thinking would be allowing a player to purchase "goods", they don't even have to be real resources or anything, and transporting them long distances for a profit if they successfully get them to the correct port and sell it. Maybe even add some type of NPC pirate spawns that try and attack you if you are carrying said "goods" for higher payout runs. I do think you should have to purchase them with your gold upfront, regardless, so there is some fear of being sunk or killed along the way. Just an idea. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did!

52 minutes ago, Addacus said:

Not sure how open to actual content suggestions you guys are, but I think it would be a really cool idea especially for PVE players to have some sort of trade system. What I was thinking would be allowing a player to purchase "goods", they don't even have to be real resources or anything, and transporting them long distances for a profit if they successfully get them to the correct port and sell it. Maybe even add some type of NPC pirate spawns that try and attack you if you are carrying said "goods" for higher payout runs. I do think you should have to purchase them with your gold upfront, regardless, so there is some fear of being sunk or killed along the way. Just an idea. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did!

They are adding daily missions later this month (according to the patch notes), so wouldn't be surprising if something like this is added. Sounds like a good idea to me. I can see some type of mission where you must locate a resource and sell it at a freeport. If they do add that, I hope they fix the ship decay at freeporst so it doesn't kick in until after at least an hour though.

• Like 1