Sign in to follow this  
xMidnightxWolf

Lost access to my ship!?!?

Please tell me these devs aren't seriously letting this issue ride without addressing it...

I have been companyless for awhile but I recently joined a buddies company, and lost access to my ship. Neither me nor him can climb up its ladder. Put in a ticket but everyone is telling me the ship is gone and nothing will be done about this. 

I put way too many hours into making that ship and even then some more fitting it with guns and crew. Most of my crafters and all my inventory were on it so now I'm pretty much left with nothing because of poorly implemented broken grouping mechanics. This games future will be grim and short if they let crap like this exist without doing anything about it. This is why I try to steer clear of early access games. They're just an excuse for companies to milk a game before its even out of the fetus cause they fear they wont make enough profit come official release.

Has this ever happened to anyone and the devs DID fix it for you? Or are they literally just letting this bs ride out doing nothing about it?