Sign in to follow this  
Nutcutt3r

Cannot Rejoin Server

Came home and started the game and now I have no option to rejoin server. Played a bit on US PVE K9 this morning and now cannot reconnect. Wife played last night as well now she has no reconnect option either. Server shows people online so what gives?

There was an earlier problem with connecting to the official servers. There was a message here about it, but that is now gone. Maybe it is still a problem? Lots of threads about this, but I don't play on officials, so didn't read them.

having same issue, logged on to immediately be kicked off and lost the rejoin server button.

I have halfway fixed the issue with a strange result.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ATLAS\ShooterGame\Saved\ lastServerConnectStringCache....... was corrupted.

This was caused by "You have been kicked by battleye. Reason ''Client not responding"

I restored the file from a backup and can now join the server but cannot interact with anything. Everything is there and am in my building but that's it.

I can verify this works two ways, one it "fixed" both my game and the wife's on a different computer. Second it incorrectly writes the file every time I exit, so I paste it back and away I can log in again.

I fixed it- @Devs your provider is changing host IP addresses!

I can now log in and interact by updating the IP address of the new server in the lastServerConnectStringCache bla bla bla file.

It still does not save on exit. That file or Battleye is broke one or the other. It was their error that started it.

At least I can join my server again. I could mark it read only but I am sure it will break something else don the line.

Is the old IP still active as well???

I hope you devs figure out what you broke, had to edit the file again on both PCs to get back in this morning.

Got in the server, could interact like normal, suicided and now it seems to save correctly on both characters.

With the population dropping I am sure it would not be in your best interests to help that along...:classic_rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Allynb said:

what did you do to update the ip address exactly?

Sent you a PM, give me a shout if you cant get it, will be headed to work soon though.