Sign in to follow this  
Demondim

Tame killed for NO reason AGAIN

Why??
Why has my bear died?????

I logged into the exact same location as where I logged out.
1st thing I always do  is check company log for issues and I see this...
https://pasteboard.co/I1aaOqq.png

Bear was left in the now empty position in line with the 2nd row of wolves.
No other tame has even moved.
https://pasteboard.co/I1abNR7.jpg

So WHY did my bear die?
One thing is for sure... I have had enough of this bullshit.
Complete waste of my time when this kind of thing happens with no reason, ramification or resolution.

[edit] Thanks for the 530 hours, but not fun when things you work for just vanish. [/edit]

Edited by Demondim

2 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

The bear sank under the floor and drowned.

Thanks for the reply, but literally impossible.
Foundations are 2-deep.
Even without foundations there bear would be stood in water up to shoulder and not drown - I know this as a couple of times I have had to dig up the foundations to free bear after a server restart has had it clipping through them and stood on the ground underneath.

There is a weird teleporting bug currently that I've seen. Stuff moves around (this might just be on the client side though). Possibly it teleported to a location where it was killed somehow.

I logged in to find my bear with a cart attached out by my ship on the dock. I whistled follow and it teleported back into the barn where I last left it. Very strange. Hard to say if something would have been able to kill it or if it was just a visual bug.

They really do need to fix this sort of thing.

I wish I had a dime for every tame I've lost for a whole gambit of reasons. At least you got a note in your log, for some of my tames I didn't even get that much, they just straight up disappeared. I've learned not to get too attached to them. That's not to say I find this situation acceptable in any way. It sucks every time. It'd be nice if they'd respawn like we do at least until the worst of the glitches are dealt with.