Sign in to follow this  
MajorAvatar

pvp Any PVP privates around with population?

Played a while on some decent private servers, with reasonable population, shop and somewhat faster (3x to 20x) harvesting, but today i cannot find anything with any population on battlemetrics and the atlas server finders, sorting on Players.

Any server left, with a decent server base?

Would be good, if the in the game server finder shows directly from main screen list, how many players there are on the server and on the cluster, that would be very helpful.

2 hours ago, MajorAvatar said:

Played a while on some decent private servers, with reasonable population, shop and somewhat faster (3x to 20x) harvesting, but today i cannot find anything with any population on battlemetrics and the atlas server finders, sorting on Players.

Any server left, with a decent server base?

Would be good, if the in the game server finder shows directly from main screen list, how many players there are on the server and on the cluster, that would be very helpful.

I don't play PvP, but have a few ideas.

It is Valentines day for some, could be a slow day for gaming 🙂

PvP is the most impacted when I game has exploits and bugs like Atlas does. Could be they are taking a break and will come back to play when PvP is less frustrating.

I've even seen PvE servers with less players. I think you can only lose your best tame to some game bug so many times before you try a different game or go back and play your favorite game. I'm not done yet, but if the servers that I play on go poof (private servers), I may think about finding a different game to play.

I recommend A1 pvp 6x6 because its running well. Also the more we get the better it is. Too big and its too hard to fill. It has PVE A and B but the rest is pvp. Minor rules not using PVE as your PVP base. You need to build in PVP but there is really no big rules. I recommend their discord. https://discord.gg/bgTm4jK