Salty Del

Any interest in a trader’s alliance on NA PvE?

My wife and I love our adventures across the world of Atlas, and our company is just us and a friend who pops in from time to time.

I’m sure that some other players may also prefer to be in their own company, or a company that is a small group of friends.

The grandiose idea was to start an alliance of traders and merchants. A group that communicates throughout the world, trading with each other and helping to establish an economy with some standard of pricing for resources and goods.

The reality is that an alliance of like-minded individuals willing to chat, help each other out, and maybe even adventure together for treasure, power stones and bosses would be more than enough.

We have no interest in trying to compete with the large companies for land or resources. That’s not how we want to play the game.

But, if you’re interested in joining an alliance that will be a small community of people willing to help each other out, trade resources, help find available claims, or even just to chat, send me a message and we can arrange to meet in game.

Fair winds and calm seas,

Del

I'm in. I'm in a small company with my wife and 2 brothers and we love meeting and trading with people.

Edited by jabnlab

How small/large are you thinking?  We have about 6 very active members, but about 12 overall.  We only have 6 flag claims, and are pretty happy with that.  I will need to talk with the crew, but I personally am interested.  Would be great to meet somewhere between our islands and do some material/tame trading.  We are avid ship builders, but have not tackled a Galleon yet.  Pic is our secondary dock, with primary in the distance.  

shipyard.jpg

I am actually in the process of building a dock system in H5 for boats to pull up to and people to get off their boats and meet safely. Should be complete by the end of the weekend!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, =MGC=Ranger said:

I am actually in the process of building a dock system in H5 for boats to pull up to and people to get off their boats and meet safely. Should be complete by the end of the weekend!

This will be my next dock project in B4.  We have some re-arranging to do, some pretty difficult shallows as you come in to our port. 

35 minutes ago, Poot Pootington said:

If you're near the East most part of the map, there's a trading post based out of O4 that gets a lot of traffic.

Castaways & Cutthroats run it on the NE island, Kerroview. Discord link:

https://discord.gg/Zbx6tUW

Mr Poot is correct , and we would love to keep adding to our trade network and allies . We've enjoy trading and facilitating trades for him and other allies . Everyone is welcome to come trade and our port can be used for meeting points or drop off exchange points . Our warehouse is setup to facilitate offline trade exchanges with those you trust as well.

It is however,  Castaways & Cutouts, not cutthroats . We have no interest in throat cutting at this time.  

3 hours ago, Swabslinger said:

Mr Poot is correct , and we would love to keep adding to our trade network and allies . We've enjoy trading and facilitating trades for him and other allies . Everyone is welcome to come trade and our port can be used for meeting points or drop off exchange points . Our warehouse is setup to facilitate offline trade exchanges with those you trust as well.

It is however,  Castaways & Cutouts, not cutthroats . We have no interest in throat cutting at this time.  

You could be Cut-me-own-throat Dibbler 😬

If you could message me what time you’ll be on and where we can meet, I’ll be quite happy to sail around and meet you all 😀

I should be around most of the weekend, and we’re in C7, when we’re not adventuring, should anybody wish to come by. We’re in the south-east corner of Doland Atoll.

My company, Flatlas Inc would love to join. We have bases with public ports in N10, N9(lawless) and B13. If anyone is in the area, please feel free to dock and resupply or message us for trading. 

We also clear SOD on our trade routes, so if anyone around those zones have a problem sailing, let us know!

Can't speak for all of Without Divide but always willing to trade from E10  Humble Headquarters normally have a surplus of 8k honey lying around.

PS: looking for a consistent supply of resources not found on my island.  willing to do 1 for 1 trade on resources 

I have strongwood, lightwood, rushes, hemp, fronds, honey, shale oil, cobalt (not nodes)

Edited by SirRedHawk

I really like this idea, my company is all behind it as well.

If people are interested in setting up a legitimate trade network, send me a pm with your discord info and i’ll make a channel for this.

I'm just a small solo company, but, I've discussed it with myself, and we voted 4-1 to cast our hat into the ring. 2 Wenches 1 Tankard out of D10 is on board. I've been setting up a trading port, that as soon as some derelict ships are gone will be up and running.

Hello there!

I've setup a Discord server for all interested parties to join. This will be the easiest way to get as many people together, given login times and in-game geographical distances.

The permanent link to the server is:

https://discord.gg/GkErbrt

I've setup some channels for people to use to discuss trades in private, as well as for general shooting-of-the-sheets.

See you all on the high seas!

Del

Sounds a good idea but is this not something they will be implementing in freeports? Allowing players to buy and sell?

Not sure exactly how its going to work or what can be bought or traded but maybe similar.

Would love to trade stuff sometime.

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Sounds a good idea but is this not something they will be implementing in freeports? Allowing players to buy and sell?

Not sure exactly how its going to work or what can be bought or traded but maybe similar.

This is one of the reasons that they need to let us put the playershop NPCs on our claims. Things like this should be what a good portion of the PVE side is all about.

On 2/23/2019 at 9:11 PM, DannyUK said:

I like meeting people to trade, checking out their base and making new friends. And the npc shops will be cool, but I'd rather trade for foreign resources instead of gold and it looks like the shops will be based on gold. I have more then enough gold to pay my npcs for a year, lol

• Like 1