draco

exploiting company " winter is coming "

as many have seen bye now this is a cancer company on eu sirens call pve server if anyone knows there base location pls post it here and i urge every single one who they hurt and raided who wants justice, to use the same exploit to destroy there base since the admins dont care about this we have to make oure own stand against these scurvy dogs

• Thanks 1

I agree on that, they never Hurt me but i catched them griefing a base. Have lots of screenshots and did send a ticket on forums but not sure what they Will do. 

Can u tell us about the exploit How is work and how destroy the base with this exploit? I see em in my server yesterday, and we need to be prepared 

17 minutes ago, kolonelu said:

Can u tell us about the exploit How is work and how destroy the base with this exploit? I see em in my server yesterday, and we need to be prepared 

Firts il tel u how te be prepared. If ure base is on shorelines get canons high up ure walls and man them with npc set targeting to schips only set range to large en spread em put so they can shoot all directions of the sea

As for the method used to grief its on the forums it involves aggroing sotd with sloop luring it to the base then melee it and hide behind anything u want destroyd i dont like posting this but if admins dont do anything it is oure last resort

we lost oure entire base and found similer forum treads of many companies dealing with the same practice most of them said dou lack of admins respond they just quit the game so now i ask if u been affected bye this or find it a cause worth fighting pls help all of us make this pve server better and fight back

i did manage to get the PLEYER ID from both players griefing your base yesterday i already send a ticket on it when i saw it.

I didt have a battleship atm so nothing i could do to help (doing Discovery points). I did deny some of the gold by picking it up and popcorning it. (rather that then they have it)

Took alot of screenshots and that way managed to get the PLAYER ID since they have chineese name. (using Spyglass)

https://imgur.com/a/CIDmULp

So the devs should have it clear what player it was. But i guess they rather lose 20 or more pleyer then losing the 2 griefers. They have no reason to not ban them after so many reposts and now having the PLEYER ID they can not say ''we do not know who it was''.

@Dollie @Jatheish

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LatinoSeb said:

i did manage to get the PLEYER ID from both players griefing your base yesterday i already send a ticket on it when i saw it.

I didt have a battleship atm so nothing i could do to help (doing Discovery points). I did deny some of the gold by picking it up and popcorning it. (rather that then they have it)

Took alot of screenshots and that way managed to get the PLAYER ID since they have chineese name. (using Spyglass)

https://imgur.com/a/CIDmULp

So the devs should have it clear what player it was. But i guess they rather lose 20 or more pleyer then losing the 2 griefers. They have no reason to not ban them after so many reposts and now having the PLEYER ID they can not say ''we do not know who it was''.

@Dollie @Jatheish

ive seen ure tread, and we thank u for it and yes we rather see it all despawn then in the hands of these griefers we made multiple tickets and more screens and info is always welcome we arent the only ones affected bye this so we must band together to keep oure bases safe

4 hours ago, draco said:

Firts il tel u how te be prepared. If ure base is on shorelines get canons high up ure walls and man them with npc set targeting to schips only set range to large en spread em put so they can shoot all directions of the sea

As for the method used to grief its on the forums it involves aggroing sotd with sloop luring it to the base then melee it and hide behind anything u want destroyd i dont like posting this but if admins dont do anything it is oure last resort

we lost oure entire base and found similer forum treads of many companies dealing with the same practice most of them said dou lack of admins respond they just quit the game so now i ask if u been affected bye this or find it a cause worth fighting pls help all of us make this pve server better and fight back

doesnt work the ai just shoot at anything and will run out of cannon balls long before any ships arrive , this is one of the issues with the kiting the sotd to shore as there is no way of defending against it as the ai on cannons doesnt work 

what happens is they kite the ship to shore then hide behind the wall / ship they want destroyed the sotd is shooting at the player but as they are behind the walls / ships etc the walls / ships get hit and destryoed instead of the player ..

I remember when we had virtually completed our brig, a moron parked a sloop just in front of our shipyard to troll us.  When confronted we asked politely if he'd move his boat to which he just laughed in our faces and there forever more just replied hahaha whenever we tried to engage in conversation.

His mirth abruptly ended when I lost my rag and kited a sotd which sunk his troll-wagon... he had the nerve to say he'd report us for exploiting and have us banned.  Good that we had screenshots of the entire conversation, but good that we could have the sotd do what we couldn't in game and remove it.  Sometimes you have to fight dirt with dirt it's the only language some people speak..   but if you do it, my only advice is to have evidence and back up that the dirt you're dishing out was warranted, needed and the only course of action.   The last thing i'd want is anyone to get sanctioned getting their own back on muppets that take satisfaction ruining peoples days..  Sadly it's how the world works.

Edited by Vorxius

1 minute ago, Vorxius said:

I remember when we had virtually completed our brig, a moron parked a sloop just in front of our shipyard to troll us.  when confronted we asked politely if he'd move his boar to which he just laughed in our faces and there forever more just replied hahaha when ever we tried to engage in conversation.

His mirth abruptly ended when I kited a sotd which sunk his troll-wagon, and he said he'd report us for exploiting and have us banned.  Good that we had screenshots of the entire conversation, but good that we could have the sotd do what we couldn't in game and remove it.  Sometimes you have to fight dirt with dirt it's the only language some people speak..   but if you do it, my only advice is to have evidence and back up that the dirt you're dishing out was warranted, needed and the only course of action.   The last thing i'd want is anyone to get sanctioned getting their own back.  Sadly it's how the world works.

we got loads of screens of the action so were good on that end

• Like 1