Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

To the guy(S) crying about no GM's.

This game is Early ACCESS... maybe you didn't understand when people use the word "EA".....

Early access means NO GM's... like the games not even out yet.... like... duh dude... how is this not common sense...

THEY ARE DEVELOPING THE GAME... ALL MONEY IS GOING INTO DEVELOPING IT.. NOT SUSTAINING AN ACTIVE PLAYERBASE.

Right now they need to focus on bugs, and development... not replacing a @#$@#$@#$@#$ brig you lost to a bug that you can farm again in 30 min.... 

FOR THE LAST TIME... EARLY ACCESS MIGHT NOT BE FOR SOME OF YOU...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You won't mind the Chinese targeting you next then to keep them away from the friendly players right? 

Tell us where your based and see if you're not so bothered about starting again with nothing. 

This is the time for grapeshot to get a stranglehold on those cheating chinese BEFORE the game comes out.  They should have the systems in place to ban, monitor, and stalk the cheaters and suspected cheats. not this nonsense broken half assed reporting system we have no. (how the hell are we supposed to "report" players who have [] names and use other subterfuge tactics, let alone they want an entire criminal case file of evidence just to report. it takes an hour just to submit one, and you cant even report the chinese atm(

23 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

This game is Early ACCESS... maybe you didn't understand when people use the word "EA".....

Early access means NO GM's... like the games not even out yet.... like... duh dude... how is this not common sense...

THEY ARE DEVELOPING THE GAME... ALL MONEY IS GOING INTO DEVELOPING IT.. NOT SUSTAINING AN ACTIVE PLAYERBASE.

Right now they need to focus on bugs, and development... not replacing a @#$@#$@#$@#$ brig you lost to a bug that you can farm again in 30 min.... 

HEAR YE HEAR YE! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BOLOG HAS SPOKEN.  There is to be no more complaining about no gm supports per his royal decree.  Even if you paid $30 dollars for this game! There will be no support!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No playerbase, no fucking game or am i speaking French.

5 minutes ago, sand man said:

They don't need GM's in early access... 

You dumb kids been doing nothing but playing Steam early access games and have NO IDEA WTF the difference between EA and a released title... 

There is no GM support for your Pixels in EA... my god... how is this hard to process.

I don't know how else to explain this shit... its not rocket science... ITS EARLY ACCESS.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT STOP PLAYING AND COME BACK IN 2 YEARS.... MY GOD... THEY ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY... THEY AINT CHARGING YOU MONTHLY.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

They don't need GM's in early access... 

You dumb kids been doing nothing but playing Steam early access games and have NO IDEA WTF the difference between EA and a released title... 

There is no GM support for your Pixels in EA... my god... how is this hard to process.

I don't know how else to explain this shit... its not rocket science... ITS EARLY ACCESS.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT STOP PLAYING AND COME BACK IN 2 YEARS.... MY GOD... THEY ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY... THEY AINT CHARGING YOU MONTHLY.

Take a Chill Pill big Daddy., ITS ONLY A GAME........in Early access

I just don't get how so many people don't get that this is early access. That the developers aren't going to give you back boats and tames that get killed from bugs. Instead, they want you to submit the ticket to let them know it happen, so they can fix it from happening in the future. I have lost many tames using the E wheel to put them on my boats. I have lost boats to bugs. I have submitted 2 tickets on different issues. And guess what, no I didn't personally hear back from the Devs, but my issues got resolved in patches within 2 weeks. Now they no longer happen. That is what Early Access is. And what's crazy is they have explained this to us so many times. They have never hidden the fact that in Alpha they are planning to fix the issues instead of giving items back. You just deal with your loss and move on. Also, guys, this is a video game just have fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sand man said:

No I’m familiar with the dialect you speak. It’s a form of “demanding Single player in a genre which by its very name is the antithesis of SP, then pronounces that if his personal preferences aren’t catered to, then DOOOOOOOOOOOM”

Its actually a pretty common dialect among gamers, easily confused with French because of the high levels of REE found in both. but the trained ear can tell the difference.

*passes Notorious the popcorn*

Too much salt.

wait im confused..There are or arnt GMs? Or they are coming soon? whats happening?

Ahhhh thats much clearer.. Thank you Boomer!!! I really appreciate it

Just now, Pax said:

Ahhhh thats much clearer.. Thank you Boomer!!! I really appreciate it

Kidding aside, my understanding is there are a limited number of GM’s presently. Jat made a post last night indicating that as development progresses, that number will scale up.

• Like 1

Just now, boomervoncannon said:

Kidding aside, my understanding is there are a limited number of GM’s presently. Jat made a post last night indicating that as development progresses, that number will scale up.

He in fact did make this post.. He confirmed they are going to be bring the support staff up.. NOT that they wont have support till Release... SO the shouting and screaming and swearing at people can stop.

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

WOW, jat must be Jesus if he knows these things.

1 minute ago, Pax said:

He in fact did make this post.. He confirmed they are going to be bring the support staff up.. NOT that they wont have support till Release... SO the shouting and screaming and swearing at people can stop.

First of all stfu.... 2nd it gets kind of tiring when a shitter loses his boat and comes on here crying every couple of hours about how this game sucks because they wont give him a new boat.

2 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

First of all stfu.... 2nd it gets kind of tiring when a shitter loses his boat and comes on here crying every couple of hours about how this game sucks because they wont give him a new boat.

hmm didnt see any threat like that, ppl want game breaking bug to be fixed, and ppl who use exploit bug with proof to be banned (pve)

Edited by haseo

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

lol just an FYI. all your posts are read with the voice of a 5 year old told its bed time...... 

Secondly.. if you dont like hearing about it it stop coming to the forums, close discord dont click on the links that are people that are having problems... 

But you comign in here with this style of talking makes noone listen to you.. Turns you into a joke we all giggle at.

1 minute ago, Pax said:

lol just an FYI. all your posts are read with the voice of a 5 year old told its bed time...... 

Secondly.. if you dont like hearing about it it stop coming to the forums, close discord dont click on the links that are people that are having problems... 

But you comign in here with this style of talking makes noone listen to you.. Turns you into a joke we all giggle at.

I'm glad you read like a 5 year old.

And if me putting you crying pve'rs in your place makes me a joke.... ok then?