Phoenix125

server manager AtlasServerUpdateUtility (ASUU). Server Manager. Blackwood. Backups, Mod Updater, Crash Detection, Discord/Twitch

On 2/4/2021 at 5:37 PM, Joew Alabel said:

@Phoenix125 Could you fix the problem that Download and updating mods tool isn't working (and breaking mods and the server) in servers with Windows 2008 Server, please?
I'had to go to config and disables the tool to check/update and install mods. And it's giving me a lot of trouble, cause i had to download then manually in my home computer, started a sp game selecting the mods that had updates, compact then, send then by ftp and extract to the right folder in my dedicated server.

Thank you very much!!!!

I talked with u at discord. Thank you very much for ur support. i am doing some tests right now, but as I told you, at least for windows 2008 server's users or older microsoft O.S. the problem is the incompatible with new python version. So we can't install python 3.9, the last one i can install on my 2008 server was python 2.7.17
Im looking for a c# version, but with no success yet. If i can figure out i tell you 😉

Sorry for my absence lately. Got very busy in work/personal life. I monitor my Discord daily, but neglected this site. 😞
I have an older version of the mod updater that I used a different compiler. It won't update newer mods, but I wonder if it would at least not cause your errors.
https://github.com/phoenix125/Atlas-Mod-Downloader
I know very little about python. I just took another guy's Ark downloader and tweaked a couple things to make it compatible with Atlas.

I'll see if I can do something.  Thanks for reporting!

On 3/1/2021 at 3:49 PM, roergar said:

@Phoenix125

Hello phoenix, great tool.

Is there the possibility to include a language tool here that your manager can also translate into other languages?

Are the settings for the grids all complete or up-to-date?

Do you have an overview of the servergrid.json settings that can be made in the grid editor?

Thank you for your effort and best regards

I've been asked that before. It would take many hours to do it.  Now that I am am not adding new features as often, I may devote time to create language files (although I only speak English and would have to reply on others to translate).  Thanks!

On 3/13/2021 at 4:18 PM, Phoenix125 said:

I've been asked that before. It would take many hours to do it.  Now that I am am not adding new features as often, I may devote time to create language files (although I only speak English and would have to reply on others to translate).  Thanks!

@Phoenix125

Hello phoenix,

many thanks for your response. All of us in the community can help you translate. Maybe there is a possibility at Crowdin.com to create a project there.

Edited by roergar
Name
  • Like 1

Hi there! 👋
Logged in here just to say Thank you @Phoenix125 for your work!
Guys, this server manager still works and have tonns of features! 😉

Can anyone revive the project? Unfortunately, I am not familiar with AutoID to extend its server manager.

Sorry for my long absence.  ASUU has been updated!
New Update! v2.3.8 Added Vlad's server update fix
- Fixed: Server update looping and failing. (A big thanks to @Vlad for fixing the issue and supporting the community in my absence.)
- Added: Restart ASUU schedule → located in CONFIG after the Scheduled Restarts section → Labelled "SCHEDULED ASUU RESTARTS". This may reduce any potential memory leaks and glitches that develop over time)
- Fixed: Line 46813 Error
- Fixed: Line 46909 Error
- Fixed: Line 46813 Error

Update via the program's updater or direct download: http://www.phoenix125.com/share/atlas/AtlasServerUpdateUtility.zip
Github: https://github.com/phoenix125/AtlasServerUpdateUtility