Phoenix125

server manager AtlasServerUpdateUtility (ASUU). Server Manager. Blackwood. Backups, Mod Updater, Crash Detection, Discord/Twitch

New Update! v2.2.4 Accurate total player count, bug fixes, & improvements.
- Fixed: Total Online Player Count should be accurate now.  The player lists are still unchanged and will still show duplicates
- Changed: Max player count for Discord is now Max players per grid multiplied by number of grids.
- Changed: Checks for running grid before starting a new one.. even when "Allow multiple instances of ASUU" is enabled.
- Fixed: Watchdog timers pause while checking online players & server starts to prevent false crash reports when player check and/or startup take longer than watchdog timer.
- Fixed: When assigning CPU Affinity, ASUU would sometimes restart the grids, causing duplicate starts
- Changed: GridParameters.csv: Added AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier and changed CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayer to CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers
- Several other stability and bug fixes.

Latest Version: http://www.phoenix125.com/share/atlas/AtlasServerUpdateUtility.zip
GitHub: https://github.com/phoenix125/AtlasServerUpdateUtility

@Liljagare I will continue to update ASUU as needed.  Thanks!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Phoenix125 said:

New Update! v2.2.4 Accurate total player count, bug fixes, & improvements.
- Fixed: Total Online Player Count should be accurate now.  The player lists are still unchanged and will still show duplicates
- Changed: Max player count for Discord is now Max players per grid multiplied by number of grids.
- Changed: Checks for running grid before starting a new one.. even when "Allow multiple instances of ASUU" is enabled.
- Fixed: Watchdog timers pause while checking online players & server starts to prevent false crash reports when player check and/or startup take longer than watchdog timer.
- Fixed: When assigning CPU Affinity, ASUU would sometimes restart the grids, causing duplicate starts
- Changed: GridParameters.csv: Added AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier and changed CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayer to CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers
- Several other stability and bug fixes.

Latest Version: http://www.phoenix125.com/share/atlas/AtlasServerUpdateUtility.zip
GitHub: https://github.com/phoenix125/AtlasServerUpdateUtility

@Liljagare I will continue to update ASUU as needed.  Thanks!

Thank you!

Hello.

First, thank you for your utility, it helped to make and run my own server (on Blackwood).

I played on my server until friday (even after the last atlas update), but since today I can't find my server in game and got this message in the utility :

[System] Error in ObjEvent [0x80041017] Invalid Query

Apparently ASUU update to v2.2.4 made my server to start Ocean and not Blackwood for some reason...

I c/c hold files/folders from backup and now it's fine again.

Edited by Sinemineatore

New Update!  v.2.2.6  Updated to work with ModIDs > 214748364
-Fixed: AtlasModUpdater now works with ModIDs >2147483648. This was due to a 32bit limitation in Python. Updated code. (Thanks to @Infiniti#7259 and @Fosh#5862 for reporting)

New Update! v2.2.8 Critical bug fix! Mods updater now runs while grids are offline. Added RCON IP per-grid assignment. Other minor bug fixes.
- Fixed: Mod Updater: Now runs while grids are offline.
- Added: RCON IP can now be assigned per-grid.
- Fixed: Erroneous CRASH/"Not ready" Status/Discord announcements during restarts.
- Fixed: Event Scheduler: The In-Game/Discord/Twitch messages were originally just for restarts, but now they can be used for scheduled announcements.
- Changed: In-Game messages: Now limited to 500 characters to prevent errors.
- Changed: In-Game messages: Removed Line Breaks from announcements.
- Changed: In-Game messages: Removed Mod info from default update message. (New installs only! For existing installs, remove \d\l from the Mod Update in-game announcement) (Thanks to @Doublee for suggesting)
- Changed: All RCON messages will only atttempt to send to enabled local and remote grids.
- Changed: Log File: Changed New Line (CRLF) to |
- Fixed: Line 46384 error due to error retrieving player SteamIDs.

@SeppyNo. Unfortunately, it seems that GrapeShot contracted with the Nitrado hosting company for exclusive cross-play rights.  In other words, you need to have Nitrado host your server.  My program, for the most part, will not work with Nitrado.

hey what's up guys I have a server on atlas and the map is blackwood anyone have any idea how I can change the weight and stuff?

New Update! v2.2.9 - v2.3.2 Bug Fixes
- Fixed: ASUU now ignores various line errors when getting Player Count due to RCON "Authentication Error!".

@rocker18 All dependent files are hosted by my website (phoenix125.com) and github. I'm not sure why the download is failing, although probably due to regional restrictions.
You can download them at either location, if possible:
https://github.com/phoenix125/dependencies
http://phoenix125.com/share/atlas/

Copy the files to the ASUU/AtlasUtilFiles/ folder.

Good luck!

Edited by Phoenix125

@Phoenix125 Thank you very much, this is the best tool.
Could u help me, please?

I updated to the latest version and I noticed ModsDownloader stops working. Or it have some bug. idw.
It shows me the popup that the tool is downloading all the mods, but for some unknown reason, the mods aren't been extracted at the right folder. Idw if the problem is on extraction or downloading, I only know that I changed my mods, placed more 2 mods, and they didn't loaded to the game. 
I was thinking ATLAS may have a limit for mods (25). But i removed some ones, and stills not loading the new mods. So i downloaded then on my computer, uploaded to the server's mod's folder and extracted then manually. It worked.

I got to your phenix official site and downloaded the latest version of ModDownloader.exe and replaced, but still bugged.

Do you have some idea why it's bugging or how fix it, please?

ty!!!

Edited by Joew Alabel

@Joew Alabel Thank you for the report. I am unsure what is causing your issue.  To help me troubleshoot, could you direct message me, or email to kim@phoenix125.com,  the Full/Detailed log file portion related to the mod downloader?  I want to see the commandline that ASUU is using.
Thanks and sorry for your troubles!

30 minutes ago, Phoenix125 said:

@Joew Alabel Thank you for the report. I am unsure what is causing your issue.  To help me troubleshoot, could you direct message me, or email to kim@phoenix125.com,  the Full/Detailed log file portion related to the mod downloader?  I want to see the commandline that ASUU is using.
Thanks and sorry for your troubles!

Sure, thank you very much.
How could i get the Full/Detailed log file portion related to the mod downloader, please?
Do it create some log file?
Ty!!!

The log files are stored in the \_Log folder. AtlasServerUpdateUtility_LogFull_2021-01-20.txt (or whatever date best represents the issue).

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Phoenix125 said:

The log files are stored in the \_Log folder. AtlasServerUpdateUtility_LogFull_2021-01-20.txt (or whatever date best represents the issue).

Thanks!

I sent you an email with the log files.

U r the best! thank you so much!!!

16 hours ago, Joew Alabel said:

I sent you an email with the log files.

U r the best! thank you so much!!!

Hi @Joew Alabel. I did not receive the email.  Please try again using kim125@gmail.com.  FYI: I'm working long hours on location, so I'm slower than usual with my replies. Sorry and thanks!

3 hours ago, Phoenix125 said:

Hi @Joew Alabel. I did not receive the email.  Please try again using kim125@gmail.com.  FYI: I'm working long hours on location, so I'm slower than usual with my replies. Sorry and thanks!

I sent to this new email.

Np, thank u very much for ur support.

Any news? Still don't working here =(
I noticed that AtlasModDownloader don't work with Windows Server 2008 (I'm pretty sure because Python 3+ version that dont work in windows 2008 server):
68747470733a2f2f692e706f7374696d672e6363

I open an issue on github:

https://github.com/phoenix125/Atlas-Mod-Downloader/issues/1https://github.com/phoenix125/Atlas-Mod-Downloader/issues/1

Any way to fix it, please?

Ty so much!!!!

Edited by Joew Alabel

On 1/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, Joew Alabel said:

I'm not an ASUU user (and certainly not a dev) but I believe this problem is a missing Visual Studio 2015 runtime. You should be able to fix it by installing the runtime from https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Do not install a dll directly from another machine or by downloading. Installing the runtime from Microsoft is safe, though.

7 hours ago, Leshe said:

I'm not an ASUU user (and certainly not a dev) but I believe this problem is a missing Visual Studio 2015 runtime. You should be able to fix it by installing the runtime from https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Do not install a dll directly from another machine or by downloading. Installing the runtime from Microsoft is safe, though.

No, it isn't. As I told, it's  PYTHON 3+ (maybe the latest Python v3.9) that's incompatible with Windows 2008 Server.
To fix this problem Phoenix125 have to rollback to an older python version that works with windows 2008 server. =(
I don't knew python enough to do by my own, hope phoenix save us 😄

Edited by Joew Alabel
  • Like 1

@Phoenix125 Could you fix the problem that Download and updating mods tool isn't working (and breaking mods and the server) in servers with Windows 2008 Server, please?
I'had to go to config and disables the tool to check/update and install mods. And it's giving me a lot of trouble, cause i had to download then manually in my home computer, started a sp game selecting the mods that had updates, compact then, send then by ftp and extract to the right folder in my dedicated server.

Thank you very much!!!!

I talked with u at discord. Thank you very much for ur support. i am doing some tests right now, but as I told you, at least for windows 2008 server's users or older microsoft O.S. the problem is the incompatible with new python version. So we can't install python 3.9, the last one i can install on my 2008 server was python 2.7.17
Im looking for a c# version, but with no success yet. If i can figure out i tell you 😉

Edited by Joew Alabel

@Phoenix125

Hello phoenix, great tool.

Is there the possibility to include a language tool here that your manager can also translate into other languages?

Are the settings for the grids all complete or up-to-date?

Do you have an overview of the servergrid.json settings that can be made in the grid editor?

Thank you for your effort and best regards