Phoenix125

server manager AtlasServerUpdateUtility (ASUU). Server Manager. Blackwood. Backups, Mod Updater, Crash Detection, Discord/Twitch

I keep getting this issue:

2019/02/27 18:06:43 [Update] SteamCMD update check returned a FAILURE. Skipping this update check.
2019/02/27 18:06:43 [Update] Server is Out of Date! Installed Version: 3599283 Latest Version: 0

Then my server goes into a non-stop restarting period because it keeps getting a difference in version numbers. Is there a way to fix this?

Try updating it with out the app

start /wait /high C:\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe ^
+login anonymous ^
+force_install_dir C:\ATLAS2\ ^
+app_update 1006030 validate ^
+quit

44 minutes ago, upperking said:

Try updating it with out the app

start /wait /high C:\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe ^
+login anonymous ^
+force_install_dir C:\ATLAS2\ ^
+app_update 1006030 validate ^
+quit

Thats the whole point of me using this program. I want the mods and server to auto update. I already have bat files that check to see if the servers, redis, map viewer, live map are all  online.

does ur mode-update honor the way that it only restart first a single instance, download the mod(s) and after this is done the other server restarts (otherwise I believe it could happen that the parallel downloads (from the different instances) of mods into the same server/directory can coz corrupted files).

thx

24 minutes ago, Buccaneers said:

does ur mode-update honor the way that it only restart first a single instance, download the mod(s) and after this is done the other server restarts (otherwise I believe it could happen that the parallel downloads (from the different instances) of mods into the same server/directory can coz corrupted files).

thx

The installed version is in reference to the game server files not mods

Updated today. (2019-03-05) v1.3.6 Only minor tweaks and additions. http://www.phoenix125.com/share/atlas/AtlasServerUpdateUtility.zip
- Added: User defined delay between grid server shutdowns on first shutdown attempt. Sends shutdown command to all grids every second afterward if servers fail to shutdown.
- Added: User defined "redis" folder.
- Added: User defined "FINAL WARNING! Rebooting server in 10 seconds... " message.
- Added: Option to add mod number in mod update announcements.
- Added: Creates "_INI_FAILVARIABLES.txt" file when .INI MISMATCH occurs to indicate which parameter(s) need(s) to be edited.
- Added: Creates "_SERVERSUMMARY.txt" file containing all server summary information.
- Fixed: Line 10250 Error! [AltSaveDir ($tFilePath[$i] = $zServerDirLocal & "\ShooterGame\Saved" & $zServerAltSaveDir[$i - 1] & "\Config\WindowsServer\GameUserSettings.ini)]
- Changed: Now checks for grid servers running when sending the shutdown command for first run.
- Fixed: Does not send RCON commands to disabled servers anymore.
- Changed: The .ini now correctly states that RCON Ports are to be in ServerGrid,json order.
- Changed: debug = yes by default.
- Removed: "Mods are up to date" log entry unless mods are truly up-to-date.
- Removed: "[Mod] Something went wrong downloading update..." log entry when "use mods = no".
- Added: Show AtlasModupdater commands in log.
- Added: If SteamCMD and/or first grid server fails three times in a row, the utility displays warning message and stops to prevent steamcmd update loops.
- Fixed: When update check fails to get latest version, a warning message is displayed but the utility continues to function and check for updates. Previously it would run close servers and perform SteamCMD update loops.
- Fixed: If update needed at utility start, utility immediately begins update. Previously, it would wait until next update check.
- Fixed: If SteamCMD or SteamDB detected server out of date, it waited until next update check.
- Changed: Improved wording for SteamDB update check to make the "Must use Internet Explorer" requirement more prominent.
- Fixed: SteamCMD extra command line parameters were not being used correctly.

On 2/27/2019 at 7:15 PM, Patcher said:

I keep getting this issue:

2019/02/27 18:06:43 [Update] SteamCMD update check returned a FAILURE. Skipping this update check.
2019/02/27 18:06:43 [Update] Server is Out of Date! Installed Version: 3599283 Latest Version: 0

Then my server goes into a non-stop restarting period because it keeps getting a difference in version numbers. Is there a way to fix this?

I apologize for not getting back sooner.  The latest update v1.3.6 addresses this issue although does not necessarily fix the cause.   SteamCMD has occasionally failed during update checks for the Atlas server and the mod checks.. especially when Atlas is on `C:` partition and running Windows Server. 

If Steamcmd fails, my util will continue to check for updates without restarting the servers until steamcmd returns a valid response indicating an update is needed... It will NOT restart the servers for invalid steamcmd responses anymore.

Another option is to use SteamDB.com for update checks (bottom section of the .ini), but they can ban your IP if you make too many update Inquiries. It also requires that you go through SteamDB.com' s Capcha in Internet Explorer (must be IE) on the same PC prior to using my util on their website.

Edited by Phoenix125

On 2/28/2019 at 1:36 AM, Buccaneers said:

thx

I apologize for not getting back sooner. The mod updater in my util downloads and installs the mods one-at-a-time prior to starting the Atlas servers.  When a mod update is detected, it will send In-Game/Discord/Twitch messages notifying which mod needs updating, then reboot the server(s) and start the process all over again.  I hope this answered your question!

Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.O

Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O is a computer Trojan which belongs from BitCoin Miner family. Actually Bitcoin is a currency mostly used online and to generate it, you allow the program to access your PC as well as use its resources. BitCoin can’t be generated by personal computer as it uses up high CPU resources. That’s why hackers developed this notorious threat to compromise large number of systems at a time and then use them for generating Bitcoins. It is capable to cause severe damage in your computing machine and can eventually make your system completely unusable in just no time. The more Bitcoins are generated, the more profit cyber criminals could gain. Hence, it is very much important to remove Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O from your computer as soon as possible.

Edited by UDO

what?! does this tool contains a bitcoin miner or what ? I found nothing, please send him more details, thx!

Edited by Buccaneers

@UDO and @Buccaneers I understand the concern, but my utilities do not contain any trojans, miner code, etc. 
People are reporting much LESS CPU use with my util... the opposite would be true if there was a bitcoin miner in it.
My utils originated from Dateranoth's ConanExilesServerUtility (an older, but awesome util), but have been revamped and compiled 100% by me and me alone.

They are all written in AutoIT: https://www.autoitscript.com/site/
My source files are available for anyone at: https://github.com/phoenix125/AtlasServerUpdateUtility
Anyone is welcome to download my latest source, take a look, and compile it for themselves.

As long as you are downloading my utility from either the github site or my website link, http://www.phoenix125.com/share/atlas/AtlasServerUpdateUtility.zip, you are good.

My Atlas utility does download two other files, in addition to SteamCMD, if it does not exist. They are listed below:
AtlasModDownloader.exe (a util compiled by me in Python: no rouge code there.) https://github.com/phoenix125/Atlas-Mod-Downloader
MCRCON https://github.com/Tiiffi/mcrcon/releases/download/v0.0.5/mcrcon-0.0.5-windows.zip (used by hundreds of people)

I take pride in what the utility has become, with lots of help from users... I would NEVER jeopardize that trust nor ruin my reputation by taking advantage of users.
Thank you, Phoenix125

Edited by Phoenix125

FYI: If anyone is having issues with downloading and/or checking for mod updates, McK1llen posted a possible fix on my Discord channel:

I figured out the issue with downloading mods via the Update-Utility within my environment !
The error "[Mod] Something went wrong downloading update information for mod [<ID>] Check your Mod List for incorrect Mod numbers." in my case was associated with Internet Explorer's security settings in Server 2016.
Disabling "IE Enhanced Security Configuration" for Administrators (via Server Manager > Local Server > IE Enhanced Security Configuration) should resolve it for similar cases... 

Edited by Phoenix125

3 hours ago, UDO said:

Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.O ....

If you don't mind helping, I have 3 questions: What program reported that?  What version of my util did were you using?  And finally, where did you download my utility from.. my direct link (my website) or Github?  Thanks!  -Phoenix125

Edited by Phoenix125
  • Thanks 1

New update to my AtlasServerUpdateUtility! I think you'll like this one... If you are running v1.3.5 or newer, simply restart the util and let it download the new version for you!
(2019-03-06) v1.4.0 http://www.phoenix125.com/share/atlas/AtlasServerUpdateUtility.zip
- Added icon tray commands! Now easily send RCON messages, Remote Restart, and more with just a click or two!
- Adds mod number & name in customizable update announcements & many more improvements.

Updated... (2019-03-08) v1.4.1. Hotfix with bonus.  If you are running v1.3.6 or newer, simply close and rerun the utility to update... no config change!
- Added: You can now reboot the utility without shutting down your Atlas servers.  The util now checks for existing servers and redis using last PID.
- Fixed: Line 10622 Error. Occurred when SteamCMD failed to DL an update. I had two "& &" signs next to each other.
I will add more features and improve on the autoupdater in the near future.. I just wanted to get the Line 10622 error fix out as soon as possible.

FYI: I monitor this board, but the most active discussion is on the Discord channel: http://discord.gg/EU7pzPs

Edited by Phoenix125

Yet another update just released..(2019-03-10) v1.4.3 http://www.phoenix125.com/share/atlas/AtlasServerUpdateUtility.zip
- Changed: Changed the default folder naming scheme. Removed the preceding letter "a". [I don't know why I put it there to begin with]. Also added a util to convert existing servers to new naming scheme.
NOTICE!!! IF YOU USED THE DEFAULT AltSaveDIR settings !!! Run AtlasServerUpdateUtil REMOVE LETTER A FROM FOLDER NAMES.exe (in the .zip file) to automatically rename your folders from a00 a01 a11 a12 etc to 00 01 11 12
- Added: On server shutdown, if server(s) fail to shutdown using "DoExit" command, then CTRL-C is also sent to running server(s) with each countdown.
- Added: Optionally send KillWildDinos command on day and hour schedule.
- Fixed: Corrected the wording of the "Initiate Remote Restart" in tray icon.
- Fixed: Adding mod names to mod update announcements is now working.
- Added: Util updater can now automatically download, install, and run updated version without affecting running Atlas servers or redis.
- Added: Util update checks every 8 hours. Update checks can be disabled in the .ini file or by selecting (no) in the update check popup screen.

Hotfix!!! Some servers weren't restarting. (2019-03-11) v1.4.4  No config changes.. just click update util within program or rerun util to install update.  (Thanks to GooberGrape for reporting!)
- Fixed: Instanced where some grid servers wouldn't start after a server restart. (Windows, by chance, could assign the same PID to conhost.exe as a previously existing Shooter.exe during server reboots) (Thanks to GooberGrape [Discord] for reporting)
- Fixed: Wrong mod name announced after first announcement
- Fixed: A "Line x error" could occur if number of mod minutes exceeded the number of update minutes.

This version seems to be broken. Fresh install and it keep trying to check for an updated version of atlas. I've even tried to disable the check for update but it still tries it.

image.png.252ee1d28dfdc30deda27bdbc76bdfe8.png

Again, another hotfix released. v1.4.7 (2019-03-12)

- Fixed: Server updates were being identified but SteamCMD never executed. (Thanks @Action for reporting!)
- I should not work and fix programs; the two don't mix. Thanks for your patience again and I will offer a full refund to anyone lol

Amazing job! This tool is running great, and it's been really helpful to manage our ATLAS servers. I highly recommend it.

A suggestion maybe, if it could send a message on Discord when the servers are back up that would be awesome, but I don't know if it's doable 🙂

2 hours ago, Norlinri said:

Amazing job! This tool is running great, and it's been really helpful to manage our ATLAS servers. I highly recommend it.

A suggestion maybe, if it could send a message on Discord when the servers are back up that would be awesome, but I don't know if it's doable 🙂

Thanks for the suggestion. I am currently working on the Discord message when servers are online feature...my test version polls the servers and once they are all online, makes the announcement, but I am having difficulty with RCON reliability.  When I get it to be reliable, I'll post it here.

• Like 1