GamersAhoy

SIREN PVE E6 Chinese Raid - ROLLBACK PLEASE

They came to our beautiful base and destroyed everything by luring a damned ship.... The base that was for everything.... i feel so sad. 
https://imgur.com/a/Lb4OxT1 
Please do a roll back on here. PVE E6 Siren.

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE ON PVE?????

We lost Galleon, 15000 GOLD , 2 Brigantienes, 2 other smaller ships.
we are all pissed off. We lost half of our enormous Base of 16 stories high
These guys is Pathfinder. on the pic
And the whole clan "WINTER IS COMING" Are using exploits Is Looting and destroying everything on our base.
By using the ship of the damned.
If you can please ban this guys of the whole clan please do.
We log in and they all run away. While the ship of the damned was finally following them back again

I demand a ROLLBACK of 24 hours

UPDATE: Proof of ship of the damned at our base and they are hiding, with help from other people from other servers next to us. Thank you. 
If others have more evidence, please provide. Im fed up, This is the 3rd time they do this to us. We are Friendly People. There is even no reason to do these kind of things.

PUm3IN3.jpg

NyzV7iA.jpg

oWDEUn5.jpg

Jhrm5mZ.jpg
XRncOql.jpggeQvINd.jpgi3xuN3E.jpg34oeUr1.jpgQZsL2rX.jpg

@Jatheish

@Dollie

Edited by GamersAhoy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Yes this is my worry going forward, I live on a nice island but I'm very cautious of people I see around me.

I've just had 2 people run through my harbour area and tried to get into the main base which is easy enough if you have climbing pick but why go to that trouble? Unless you're after something or upto no good.

I want those cannons fixed so we can at least defend against griefers from SOTD @Jatheish please give us the means to defend, the option "fire at ships only" does not work, it fires at everything.

This is happening more and more and as I see it they are going from grid to grid and it's only a matter of time for us all before we get raided also. This is not PVP, it should not be happening at all.

Did you get their names and everything? All you can do is submit ticket and hope they will look into it but I wouldn't hold your breath, they don't seem to care much. It's a shame all us good people who play the right way weren't on the same island, I doubt they would have much luck griefing if we all banded together.

Hope something is done about this and fast, come on devs sort this out please, it's happening on a daily basis.

Good job Latinoseb, with a bit off luck something might get done about this. Just a shame it happened in the first place 😞

@Dollie

@Jatheish

This is the second time on these forums they've been reported and judging by the efficiency they demonstrated I would hazard a guess its a frequent activity.  Please do something about it. I know banning them will likely not work but at least it will slow them down.

Second note, being able to agro a SOTD via melee is just insane, how is that a thing? These guys lost massive chunks off their bases due too that mechanic. 

are they the enemy boats there?   They look like they're quite close to the land..   Whether I was likely to win or not, I'd have built structures under their boats to strand them, so they couldn't move.  I'd have then demanded every last gold coin back..... and if they refused, and their boats still stuck dead, lured my own sotd in to force feed them some of their own medicine.  At this point they already wrecked you...  the least you can do is send them back hom with their tail shoved up their ass.

sorry to hear that.

This is against the Code of Conduct?

Why ppl like this wont get a ban?

• Like 1

a lot of ppl have been reported almost none ban, they dont awnser to ticket you get the same message everytime from a bot... seem they dont care or just want ppl to leave the game as fast as possible... seem its more important to fix paint and daulphin jump Oo

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The problem was that no one from the company who got griefed was online atm just me and since im not an member of their company i cant do anyhting to stop it.

Also DIVISION was not the one griefing, It was  a chineese company (gave impression to be chineese) named ''Winter Is Coming ~??''  

The only thing that accually can make the griefing stop is to give ppl the option to defend with NPC on canons that can be set to shot only Enemy Ship and on PVE change the option to be JUST for ship of the damned (PVE) since Enemy ships wont be needed in PVE

15 minutes ago, haseo said:

a lot of ppl have been reported almost none ban, they dont awnser to ticket you get the same message everytime from a bot... seem they dont care or just want ppl to leave the game as fast as possible... seem its more important to fix paint and daulphin jump Oo

They do ban people with clear evidence, it just that the priority at other stuff atm. just make to upvote this posts and also tagging the DEVS name and they will notice, just takes time..

Dont forget they have tried to fix the problem with not letting people board ships, anchored ship dont agro from SoD its just that people find other ways to break the rules and system. 

@Dollie @Jatheish

Edited by LatinoSeb

9 hours ago, LatinoSeb said:

Yup that is them. they used the Damned ship to destroy all our boats and houses, laughing and taking all our stuff. Stealing our 15000 gold & offering it to anyone that would help them further to raid our base.

Would building pillars up in your own base, out to the range of their canon fire stop them from getting close ? It would take some time and mats due to depth of the sea but I was thinking that there was a limit on height as well. 

1 hour ago, Daemon Cross said:

Would building pillars up in your own base, out to the range of their canon fire stop them from getting close ? It would take some time and mats due to depth of the sea but I was thinking that there was a limit on height as well. 

This would hinder everyone else who visits our smal island and be a form of griefing to we are a social company everyone is welcome aslong as they follow pve rulles that is

Yeah I can understand it being more trouble then it’s worth but it seems a fix for this isn’t going to happen anytime soon. I suggested having SOTD drop aggro within a certain distance from shore of a island and immediately return to full health, that’s stops the sinking ships and destroying of bases, it also stops people from pulling SOTD in and setting a ambush to get easy kills, the only time they would be able to be engaged is in a sea battle, if you felt you were going to lose the battle you could flee to the safety of an island to save your ship and the SOTD would just drop aggro, return to full health and return to sea

Getting to the point now where we might have to fight fire with fire, all goto the freeport make a sloop and everyone meet up at a certain place with their sloops. Find as many SOTD and do the same back, lure them to the Chinese.

The trouble is the devs won't do much about it, their response said it all the other day. Jats response was:

I understand that this isn't ideal. In an ideal situation, we'd be able to support every single ticket that comes in and deal with it from either a technical or customer service point of view. However, at this time in our development phase, we're going to be using this system to identify game issues and trends so that we can tackle them from a technical/development point of view. The team have determined that this is the most efficient use of our resources and will ensure that we're able to resolve problems quickly and for a larger amount of players. It will also ensure that we can avoid those problems existing in the future, the alternative would be tackling them more slowly and risking more players having to deal with game breaking issues. 

36 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Getting to the point now where we might have to fight fire with fire, all goto the freeport make a sloop and everyone meet up at a certain place with their sloops. Find as many SOTD and do the same back, lure them to the Chinese.

The trouble is the devs won't do much about it, their response said it all the other day. Jats response was:

I understand that this isn't ideal. In an ideal situation, we'd be able to support every single ticket that comes in and deal with it from either a technical or customer service point of view. However, at this time in our development phase, we're going to be using this system to identify game issues and trends so that we can tackle them from a technical/development point of view. The team have determined that this is the most efficient use of our resources and will ensure that we're able to resolve problems quickly and for a larger amount of players. It will also ensure that we can avoid those problems existing in the future, the alternative would be tackling them more slowly and risking more players having to deal with game breaking issues. 

This does sound like a game breaking issue though.

At least getting these reports lets them know they have the problem to fix going forward.  It sounds like their aim would be to fix it with SoTD behavior changes, like not shooting anchored ships, or other programmatic changes.  This does make sense going forward as they can't realistically police every instance of asshats being asshats.  They can do that for occasional issues, but not when it's a fundamental flaw to be patched up... like this is.

Sure, I'd love to see these winterdouchenozzles get wiped and repeatedly griefed by the devs themselves.  A dozen alphas on their tail every time they log in, with video for us to enjoy.

One last note, on unofficial servers you'd be far more likely to get remediation and justice.  Those admins don't have the responsibility to address the greater programmatic issue.  They deal with the immediate effects, official admins try to deal with the effects more permanently and long-term.

Still, if @Jatheish or @Dollie are taking a break on a Friday night and want to have some fun, it wouldn't hurt to put on the god-like GM superpower suits, roll tape, and drop some hell on the griefers.  Funny and cathartic for everyone else.

well they just have to copy paste offline raid protection from ark, like 80% of the game

49 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

The funny thing about this is they tried to tackle this from a technical/development point of view.  Look at there patch notes.  They stated IN PVE SOTD should not shoot anchored ships unless they are fired upon.  YET THIS IS STILL HAPPENING.  I don't know about you guys but if I am trying to make something to sell and it doesn't work the worst thing you can possibly do is say you fixed it then not fix it.

5 minutes ago, haseo said:

well they just have to copy paste offline raid protection from ark, like 80% of the game

no because why ? IT's pve.. not pvp this Clan "Winter is coming" is soooo toxic 

3 minutes ago, GamersAhoy said:

no because why ? IT's pve.. not pvp this Clan "Winter is coming" is soooo toxic 

yea they should be banned, but pvp or pve ORP work for both

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

:

That needs some organizing everyone who wants to do this msg me i wil invite to discord to make plans and search for options to do this

3 hours ago, MrHeid said:

The funny thing about this is they tried to tackle this from a technical/development point of view.  Look at there patch notes.  They stated IN PVE SOTD should not shoot anchored ships unless they are fired upon.  YET THIS IS STILL HAPPENING.  I don't know about you guys but if I am trying to make something to sell and it doesn't work the worst thing you can possibly do is say you fixed it then not fix it.

They're out of their depth and they know it. They keep saying "we'd like more devs to add to the team" I wonder why, they can't handle this game which is unfortunate for us. I still have fun playing it at them moment, I can't say I will in a week or few weeks time though if the exploits continue. 

Good the admins are adding Protection for buildings and anchered ships........ on pve... i thought they allready did that.... month ago.... But hey, if it helps now, i'm happy