BurntFlameZ

does anyone else think that atlas cant last as long as ark

1 minute ago, Lynx said:

Probably more playing Ark single player right now than Atlas total players.

If it makes you feel better OK!

10 hours ago, Lynx said:

Probably more playing Ark single player right now than Atlas total players.

Considering there's 11k in PvPvE, 8k in just PvE, 800 on official. . . Yeah, I agree, most people avoid PvP servers to avoid getting ganked to death, which I'm sure most private PvP servers avoid too, so it seems the majority of people are not playing the free for all deathfuck PvP that everyone on here is like "lol l2p shits" screaming at everyone over.

• Like 1

I imagine once they get through a lot of this early balance phase the game will be fine.  Right now they're dealing with a lot of rapid changes, some players like, many players don't.  Every new patch leads to a new forum post about how the game is dying because of X change.  I never expected the game to be even remotely balanced for the early months of Early Access.  Players will come and go constantly over the course of early access, and when the game officially launches I expect many players that gave up during early access will return.

2 hours ago, arzosah said:

I imagine once they get through a lot of this early balance phase the game will be fine.  Right now they're dealing with a lot of rapid changes, some players like, many players don't.  Every new patch leads to a new forum post about how the game is dying because of X change.  I never expected the game to be even remotely balanced for the early months of Early Access.  Players will come and go constantly over the course of early access, and when the game officially launches I expect many players that gave up during early access will return.

If ARK EA is any compare, then it´s not good. And Atlas is launched in a time with no good new games. If anything it´s only going to get a lot worse.

People expected a pirate game with lots of people. Not another zoo keeper game with barren claimed wastelands with 5 people on a server, lags if there are 30.

The return rate of players when they first left is very low.

Edited by Shintai
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shintai said:

If ARK EA is any compare, then it´s not good. And Atlas is launched in a time with no good new games. If anything it´s only going to get a lot worse.

People expected a pirate game with lots of people. Not another zoo keeper game with barren claimed wastelands with 5 people on a server, lags if there are 30.

The return rate of players when they first left is very low.

so true. the atlas trailer from december is a dream of many many players and the REAL atlas is just pure garbage. the question is what will atlas look like in a year from now? i have zero hope and just waiting for wow classic, a true polished mmo.