MaLioSherGaming

Treasure Beams not Showing up on Dedicated Servers

I have yet to find a single treasure on any island in my dedicated servers.  The maps work fine, I am standing on top of the X, but I do not see the treasure beam saying where to dig or anything.  It doesn't work while walking or while mounted. Is this happening to anyone else?  Everything else seems to work fine except that.  I find tons of loot/treasure floating in the water, but non off the maps... 

Do you have the abilities for them? Pretty sure you have to have certain abilities in order to see the beam.

• Thanks 1

So i've been informed by a player that there is no such thing lol (too early). Do you have it in the hotbar? Also, chances are, if you have more than one of the same island on the dedicated, you are probably at the wrong location. Not seeing any reports of issues on our servers.

1 hour ago, MaLioSherGaming said:

I do have it in my hot bar, and I don't think its a duplicate island.  I'll double check that.  Thanks!

This is what you were thinking of about the skill

https://atlas.gamepedia.com/Eagle_Eye

I've always thought you needed secrets of piracy to hunt treasure, but that is just how I've always done it, maybe you don't need it.

2 hours ago, wildbill said:

I've always thought you needed secrets of piracy to hunt treasure, but that is just how I've always done it, maybe you don't need it.

I thought the same thing lol, one of my players told me no so ?? But all of our Treasure Maps are working properly. Good luck!!