Sign in to follow this  
Skinner NA PVE

Land availability solution?

Add ship type “Barge”

These are always personal owned, company access can be added by the individual and if the player leaves company structure goes with them.

these are not player made but are purchased at Freeport’s. Limit 1 per character.

3 sizes to choose from 4x5, 5x8, and 8x10.

to move them they must be towed by a ship weight restriction applies to towing.

they must be within 15% landfall distance when not being towed or they decay quickly (2 days). When anchored they decay in (21 days) of inactivity of the personal owner. 

When anchored they give a 2x weight allowance. This would allow for you to settle semi permanently.

Shoot holes in my Radom thought. I am the first to acknowledge unintended consequences.

Edited by Skinner NA PVE
  • Like 1

Main solution is to take the land you want 😉

But having a boat to live on could be cool, bug on PvP it would not last long haha

you would want it to have the ability to anchor deep or else "why don't you just make a foundation down to the seabed" is the question.

Just now, Defixio said:

you would want it to have the ability to anchor deep or else "why don't you just make a foundation down to the seabed" is the question.

I was trying to avoid a floating blockade in the middle of the ocean.

There is a claim system for a reason. If you want the land put down your flag and take it. If someone else occupies it slaughter them and make it yours.

20 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

There is a claim system for a reason. If you want the land put down your flag and take it. If someone else occupies it slaughter them and make it yours.

I just tried this, 0 damage at point blank range. Yes it was a head shot.