Sign in to follow this  
Buck Rider

Claim upkeep question

I sail around most nights looking for some land to claim. I keeping finding claims that are empty but I can't drop a claim flag on the one there. When I try, it says something like this flag has recent upkeep. If I read it correctly it also shows a 20 day timer.

I can't find any info in this. What is upkeep? How does it work? Is the claim really safe for 20 days after upkeep or, am I reading this wrong?

Thanks

The timer on the flag is dependant on number of claims you have. It’s 21 days for people with a small number of flags and 3 days if you have a lot of claims. 

As for the upkeep, I don’t even know man. One person says something else than the other. I never bothered with it but maybe someone can enlighten us both. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Percieval said:

The timer on the flag is dependant on number of claims you have. It’s 21 days for people with a small number of flags and 3 days if you have a lot of claims. 

I would borderline to say unlimited flags for 3 days since you need to have something around 150 _land_ flags.

2 minutes ago, Shintai said:

I would borderline to say unlimited flags for 3 days since you need to have something around 150 _land_ flags.

I would like the fact if it is 1 claim per hour. So having 1 claim is 21 days, 2 claims 20 days etc. 

• Like 1

The top of the screen time is bugged.  Walk up to a flag to see it's real time left. 

From what I have seen, if you have another account and a body right there at the flag- dont log in, it will make the flag say upkeep recently. And the timer does not change.