INVALID

Creature Designer

Ah ... I forgot one thing. When dismounting from a sheep the player hangs flapping / hanging behind the sheep. The hitbox seems to be too big.

Basically, I would also prefer the big animals, if one stands on the animal after the dismount and is not thrown off full height.

• Thanks 1

@Jatheish

Theres a million things i could ask for but only asking for 2

We need something to gather thatch. nothing gathers thatch better than a player with a pick right now.

ALSO. While we are taking about animals..

Tier 3 breeding please enable.

Breeding in general NEEDS to be fixed. Baby heat/cold will kill them like crazy BUT the biggest problem is they will not eat if your not in render range.. 42 hours on a bear 58 on a horse and i loose them when i take a 4 hour nap IRL..

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP I'm literally begging... 

Will give you my first Atlas born child if you do.

Edited by Pax
  • Like 1

• Bear - gather honey and make immune to bee....
  • Chicken - add slaughter option to add to a cooking recipes FEAST capable of feeding whole companies much like a feast in WoW 
  • Cow - add slaughter option to add to a cooking recipes FEAST capable of feeding whole companies much like a feast in WoW - add cargo carry multiple cows on one cart more cow bell!
  • Bull - add weight add rage to them add bull riding at freeport with fishing type game for records to be posted at freeport of top riders
  • Crow - make worms last longer by using a bucket and filling it with soil to make talking easier 
  • Razortooth -  remove the 20 fear from in pvp or the fear should only be castable once every 4 or 5 min as a special ability.  Also make a talent where tier 3 commands has to be taken to use these types of abilities.  
  • Shieldhorn - 
  • Elephant - regen stamina faster
  • Giant Pig - add slaughter option to add to a cooking recipes FEAST capable of feeding whole companies much like a feast in WoW - add mushrooms as recipes where boar can only find them.  Truffle hunting
  • Giraffe - make a better thatch gathering
  • Horse - add more cargo carts for hauling resources around island multi horse cart 
  • Lion - give back ability to pick up same sized animals 
  • Monkey - fine where it is
  • Ostrich - add in race track building so we can do some races.  Where jockey can go to freeport and race others for bets gold or resources and give talents to build them as such
  • Parrot - add mimic to parrot to make it repeat words spoken in local chat limited
  • Penguin - fine where it is
  • Rabbit - add slaughter option to add to a cooking recipes FEAST capable of feeding whole companies much like a feast in WoW 
  • Rhino - add more weight add ability to damage stone at a reduced weight
  • Seagull - add reduced fog of war on sea and give ability to fly high into the sea to give you a limited 2 min buff that shows all near by in quarter tile enemy ships
  • Sheep - add slaughter option to add to a cooking recipes FEAST capable of feeding whole companies much like a feast in WoW 
  • Tiger - add 400 health more than lion 
  • Vulture - show health bars of near by wildlife and enemy or give predator vision to allied players of low health enemy  
  • Wolf - add 200 more health base

PvE BUG:  When you claim an Enemy Bear wearing Cart with Swivel Gun attached.  You get the bear, but you do not get the Swivel Gun.  It must be destroyed before one can remove the Cart.  You can't destroy it in PvE.  Cart forever attached to bear. 

Can we get a structure or beast mastery feat that allows you to summon or tether animals? Think like force teleporting your animals to a boat. This could help prevent animals phasing through floors as you could just summon them to the pole, or keep them from running off too far while on neutral/aggressive.

• Like 1

I would like to see a bigger fortitude buff on the parrot. And more thatch gathering for bull.

39 minutes ago, Ecthelion said:

Make the Ostrich act as a shovel!

A Pig as Shovelpet might be a little bit more realistic, i think. But a shovel pet sounds like a nice idea. But should not be usable for treasures. 

Don't increase giraffes thatch performance only but just a slight increase in its overall performance, make the shieldhorn much better at gathering thatch like almost 3x what it is now just because it seems too low without having to force to spec melee dmg. Incentivize the rare tame more. 

buff the razortooth to be able to withstand the large enemies of the powerstone, at least 1v1.

make the temperature babies are vulnerable to a little wider..just a little.

make sheep give more fleece more often

rhino should have higher base carry weight, and have a wider secondary hit

bulls poop and pigs poop should count as 2 feces every defecation for making fertilizer

lions should have the ability to hold when not being ridden

wolves should have more damage 

predatory animals shouldn't spawn with more than 3 types per island (i.e. tiger and lion shouldn't be running together with wolves and snakes and gators.)

all tames should be given a defend command so when called to follow they stop attacking, as well as idol defense in bases to enemies/random animals

open access to the yeti tame plz, and make it difficult 😃

Edited by Meditate

•  Cargo saddle for cows/bulls, horses, and bear (to carry weight not to just put a silly cannon on the back (its called a cargo harness for a reason) ).

•  Giraffe more thatch as it's currently to many the most useless tame in the game that gives virtually no use or benefit to a company.

•  Pigs more relied on in terms of farming as they already produce faeces for fertiliser, but it would be nice if they were 'more' important toward it for us fellow farmers.

•  Elephants have a special attack to gather wood, as the animation switches if looking in different direction (in my experience) and the one is longer than the other meaning slower harvest. So would be nice if it were one fixed animation for gathering.

•  Small creatures such as parrots should be more "special" as were all pirates here and we should love our shoulder warmers. So it would be nice if we were able to teach them a trick or so after having them on our shoulder for a certain amount of time such as "bonding time". As I find it quite pointless to have it and let it just sit in a corner. I'd rather have it with me to show off my fuzzy friend. Will also make us look after them a bit more carefully. Maybe add in a treat system?

Before the individual creatures, I have a couple of suggestions for across the board;

First, reduce the overall lethality of animals. Dinosaurs dominated everything in ARK, and in ATLAS they kill players in any kind of number far faster than guns or flame. The PvP in this game will suffer for it if they're not brought to heel as the ongoing weapon balance progresses, and the thematic vision of a pirate world will be lost if guns continue to become less lethal versus a pet bear. Most things should die, or be nearly dead, if shot in the head - with the exception of armoured people and creatures.

Secondly, introduce a leash or patrol system. The leash added in Extinction was a good step, to allow certain creatures to move about enough to deal with wild dino attacks. It would be nice if we could allow high level creatures to patrol and deal with alphas (that are still managing to get inside locked buildings).

---

Bears would be perfect as they are with the item exclusion system.

Chickens, Cows, and Sheep are fine where they are. The male chicken could be more aggressive, like a bull. And make it Cockadoodledoo at 6am 😄

Crows, and all shoulder pets, would benefit from wild and domesticated animals being less lethal.

Bulls, Elephants, and Horses should have the option to pull cargo wagons for large scale hauling at different tiers.

Pig - on wander or follow, it should be able to search for vegetables and things you would find by digging, depending on the climate you're in.

Giraffe would be a great candidate for thatch gathering.

Ostrich needs to kick with its legs and do more appropriate damage as such. Those would hurt a lot more than being pecked.

Rhino could benefit from damage protection from melee sources, to make it dual purpose dealing with wild animals as well as rock gathering.

Lion, Tiger, and Wolf - for the love of all that is holy, stop with the obnoxious knockback. Also, our armour needs to have more effect against predators generally. They would be ideal candidates for patrolling/wandering if a leash/patrol system was implemented.

Shieldhorn and Razortooth - they're fine IMO. Go easy on adding dinosaurs to this game.

• Like 1

- Animals with specialized gathering skills should get some weight reduction for their primary resource, at least the heaviest of wood/stone/metal.

- Different animals should get a different increase for specific stats based on their general utility. I.e. points into melee for a bear should yield a higher %increase than points into melee for a horse. Points into HP on an elephant should yield a higher %increase than HP points into a wolf.

- Rhinos should have higher base carrying capacity. Horses should have lower.

- Someone else said this, but Crows being able to pick up maps would be great.

Make it like we can breed animals, some places its to cold and some places to warm, and some places u cant even breed animals, its simply not worth it traveling to another server just to breed an animal.  U atleast need a way like we can make it cold, and warm. We can make it warm but when it hits like -20 degrees it will not be enough warm.

1 hour ago, Vaenix said:
  • Bear
    • Move to Tier 3 this tame outclasses the tiger and lion easily.  
  • Chicken
    • No changes to them just would like to have a structure to put them in that I can pay a gold cost to have auto collect turned on for them.  Otherwise it's an all day job to collect their eggs which is only fun for so long.
  • Cow
    • Same as chicken no changes just a structure that can automate the collection of their resources(milk) for a gold cost.
  • Bull
    • Increase thatch harvest rate a bit.
  • Crow
    • Fix collision issues when taming, right now they are a bit glitchy  with structures when you try to tame them.
  • Razortooth
    • These things are weak, these should feel like a threat and they really don't.
  • Shieldhorn
    • This is literally a trike from Ark.  Movement style everything matches right up.  A few changes to make it a bit more unique than that and move away from the berry gatherer that it is.  
  • Elephant
    • Good as it is, gathers a ton of wood so that makes construction of ships easier.
  • Giant Pig
    • Honestly not sure on this one, I've tamed it and it doesn't really seem worth the waste of maize to tame let alone berries.  It's weak and stamina deficient and can poop command, other than that it's one job of berry gathering is outclassed by most other tames in it's tier currently.   It needs a job to be useful or at least enable the saddle option(don't require it) so that it can get some armor.
  • Giraffe
    • This things pretty awesome as it is.
  • Horse
    • Good as it is
  • Lion
    • Weak as it gets, needs buffed or reduced in class or simply made untameable and used as an aggressive mob that we have to just deal with. Also remove the grab from the damn alpha that's just ridiculously OP.
  • Monkey
    • The healing buff is pretty OP, doesn't quite outclass the medikits but does a good job on it's own.
  • Ostrich
    • Super fast, perhaps a bit more HP(~5%) and reduced weight.  Otherwise this thing is a great travel mount.
  • Parrot
    • Good as it is, collision issues need fixed just like the crow.
  • Penguin
    • Has no affect on breeding, if they are intended to help with this then they definitely need to have expanded range on their ability and impact tames.
  • Rabbit
    • Has no ability, is currently just a cute shoulder pet(I personally like them).  It seems like it would make sense to give this thing something related to either luck or it's ears being used as a weather radar though since I'm not sure how "luck" is currently calculated.  Perhaps a mild luck bonus for treasure hunting.
  • Rhino
    • Good as it is.
  • Seagull
    • Good as it is, collision issues need fixed just like the crow.
  • Sheep
    • Same as chicken no changes just a structure that can automate the collection of their resources(fleece) for a gold cost.
  • Tiger
    • Same as lion, this thing is super weak, needs either buffed or made into a lower class(tier 2).  
  • Vulture
    • Haven't tamed but it's a bird so probably has the same collision issues.
  • Wolf
    • This thing got nerfed to hell and gets used as a chew toy for almost everything else.  You might as well drop it into Tier 1.

Cargo Saddle - Add the ability to have a storage box/resource chest added to this so that we can transport cargo around.  Have it affect the weight of the hauling tame by 25% but the weight of a boat by 100%.

Saddle Blueprints - Add in higher quality or at least make the common ones upgradable so that we can protect tames better.

For everyone shouting "This game isn't supposed to be about tames"

1. We have mythical creatures that can kill players in 1-2 hits at best.
  2. We have alpha creatures that can tear you to bits in again 1-2 hits.
  3. We have super low weight to be carrying around tons of materials

This is an MMO survival game that includes very few of the MMO aspects and many of the Survival ones, The few MMO ones that it has seem to be mobs that are fairly high in power and we keep getting nerfed at the player level due to PVP.

They have done nothing but nerf those mythical creatures. They intended for animals to be used for pve raiding, that much was made clear by the announcement trailer. That's fine, tames can be scaled differently against pve situations. You can change the damage they receive from npcs.

In my gear I can actually take on alphas no problem. It gets annoying when theres knockback, but alphas are supposed to be alpha, difficult to kill. Their counterparts in ark were done better. Give them random high quality bps, increase their difficulty, and decrease their spawn rates. Make them an event of sorts, but their existence shouldn't mean you need to have stronger tames.

If they nerf tames, they dont have to nerf their carry weight or gathering capabilities. Keep them as efficient harvesting mediums and pack mules. 

My vote it to weaken tames in a pvp sense. They're too important right now. Why ever even bother with weapons or catapults? They should be easier to kill by players, and easier to tame in general. Faster, at least. Make cannons effective against boats and gates. Catapults against stone structures like walls and ceilings. Balista against mythical creatures. In a pvp sense though, for a pirate game, you cant play without tames.

• Like 1

Haven't had chance to read through everything but I think it'd be cool if you can add something to the bottom of Beast Mastery skill tree that lets you share a skill with the tame on your shoulder.

Like Crow can refresh your skills instantly or make you respec.

As everyone mentioned the seagull can either fish or warn about weather conditions.

Monkey can be sent to fetch "lost" or glitched out tames if you nearby them.

I also think it would be nice to have formations for tames be it NPC Crew or Rhino's/Bears/Tigers etc. to be able to go out and adventure with a herd/pack of animals that defend you or gather what ever you are gathering. (If I have 3 Rhino's for example, Ride one and have 2 following the one I ride they mimic what ever it does with in limits)(Or if I'm on a wolf and tamed a pack they all attack incoming threats) formation example below:

(Tame) (Tame) (Tame)

(Tame) (You) (Tame)

(Tame) (Tame) (Tame)

Tier of animal should also matter more like a lvl 4 wolf shouldn't hold a candle to a lvl 4 tiger/lion. Which also covers the fact that a wolf tame dies to a sheep 2 lvls higher than it. (My wolf with a company member - Wasn't there but the message stung hard)

Lastly I saw this mentioned but an armour slot for some tames... I don't want a monkey in plate armour but a horse? Yes please!

Please please please have a perch for shoulder animals for when you log out that can also be placed on a ship... This might also help "cement" where the creature is when you log off so the don't go missing

Thanks for an Awsome game and keep up the good work. Many hours of fun has been had!

Edited by TridentSpoon
Added to th ideas

I think the elephant is the worst, needs a boost to stamina regeneration, you literally have to sit there for about 20 - 30 minutes, waiting for it to regen fully. The Wolf is fairly useless due to its low health pool,stamina and weight, i believe the worst of them is the weight, they can maybe hold 2 - 3 stacks of hide. The Bull is rather useless in general, it has no desired item collection, possibly adding it as a thatch collector would make sense? All shoulder pets need a fix as they fly off your boat when transferring servers if you forget to take them off your shoulder , which is 90% of the time. Penguins could use a boost to Area of effect insulation, as the range is terrible, and i currently have about 30 penguins which seem to do almost nothing for breeding, and eat fish like a humpback whale. Rhino could use a weight beef, is annoying only being able to carry a small amount of stone or metal. Also i currently take advantage of this myself, but i can see an issue becoming of allowing people to leave animals in the freeport, i currently have a an elephant a bear and 2 wolfs sitting in the freeport, i keep them there so i dont have to carry the extra weight back and forth, but i can see it becoming an issue with a very high decay timer, it is no problem for me to even log into that freeport once a day to make sure my timer gets reset and my animals do not die of starvation :D. essentially it gives me a free safezone for my farming animals, that other players will never be able to kill, not sure that is the intention but it most definitely works :D.

Id like to see a tame that can go fetch fishes. Like a seagull or maybe the penguin. Wouldn't it be awesome if they brought the fishes in their mouth to a location of your choosing 😄

• Like 1

chicken should have a .001% chance to lay a golden egg.  Rhino should have a rush attack. maybe use C for the attack. Ostrich should have a massive back kick also C. Seagull is a Poop attack. there i a couple.

5 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Let's play a game! If you were a designer, what would you change about the following tamable creatures? We often hear feedback that players don't find value in most of the ones we've tamable, and I know some ideas have been shared in various threads previously but figured I'd make a giant thread where y'all can suggest. Not saying any of this is going to happen, but curious to see what you suggest.

• Bear
  • Chicken
  • Cow
  • Bull
  • Crow
  • Razortooth
  • Shieldhorn
  • Elephant
  • Giant Pig
  • Giraffe
  • Horse
  • Lion
  • Monkey
  • Ostrich
  • Parrot
  • Penguin
  • Rabbit
  • Rhino
  • Seagull
  • Sheep
  • Tiger
  • Vulture
  • Wolf

Lets play a new game... called this isn't Ark and the Tames need a complete overhaul to fit any desirable META that you wish this game to have.

EG:  No tame should be able to pull a cart with a swivel NPC attached to it.. Carts should be used for hauling... cannons are fine.... nothing else.

Delete Razortooth, Shieldhorn, and Dragon.... and for the love of god do not add these other dumb tames you've been talking about (cyclopes).

You keep making these tames and them be able to harvest a metric "@#$@#$#-TON... you are not in the long run going to want people to be able to harvest out a brig in 30 min... its poor design....

Please stop going down this path... and if its your intent is to have everyone at END GAME in less than a day... please let us actual Sandbox players know so we can stop investing our time.

• Like 1

• Bear
    -Good - Look a breeding and the 48hr online time. 
  • Chicken
    Good
  • Cow - Good
  • Bull - Double the Thatch harvest rate.
  • Penguin - Heat/insulation value transfer to breed/baby animals. increase the AOE range. Change food to feed. Meat or Berries to be added.. so its more than just fish. 

Edited by Eta Hywkes

Ok I know it will never happen but I would love to harvesting done a bit different. 

I would love for harvesting animals to be more of an attach a different saddle with the difference in tiers being more about weight the animal can carry and how well it can defend against predators.. So if you want to harvest fibre you attach a sickle mower, rocks or metal attach a rock breaker and you get the idea. Horses and bulls would become your main harvesting options. 

I would remove rhinos and bears as harvesting options and make them purely the tank combat tames.

Ostrich and giraffe would be utility tames, giraffe would need some love, most of the utility tames need love, I don't really have any suggestions some of the suggestions in the other replies are decent.

Also slightly removed from tames but still fairly relevant,  remove swivels and cannons from carts. Add a field cannon that can be moved at ~ walking pace by a tame or multiple players manning it at the same time. 

Yup, I feel ya. This bug is a priority for us to resolve asap. 

This is a bug that was never fixed in ARK not sure you guys can here.

Carrier Pigeon System so we can send maps across the world or other things.

Increase the amount of tames that are passive tames. Seems kind of weird to beat up a passive animal to tame it. Maybe make an exception with passive tames like the gathers like Bears, Elephants etc. (leave them bola tames) With aggressive animals like wolves , lions etc. bola taming makes sense. For example it seems weird to attack and bola a small bird to tame it. I agree with all the rest of posts that you need a thatch tame as not all islands have the kind that a bear can collect.

• Like 2

Had a new Idea!

Bee Keeping!

So... I was gathering honey to take advantage of the wonderful 3x taming... and it crossed my mind that it would be cool as all get out if we could bee keep. Not like the bees in Ark, I'm over that. But full on bee keeping. Having to hit the honey comb until you get a queen and a mini game of catching her in a jar? You'd have to build a hive for them, and when you wanted to collect you'd have a smoker with a mini-game and if you messed up you'd get stung unless there was a bee keeping suit maybe? Maybe no suit cause that'd be funny to watch, mess your team mates up on purpose and watch them run, being chased by bees....

I haven't read any above comments so there may be overlapping suggestions. Bare in mind, tames are not y'alls focus, but some of us came just for that. I am one such fan base. I don't like ocean/sailing, fighting. I like farming and breeding. I followed friends over to Atlas and we have tons of fun even with me not being involved in the "pirate" aspects. Beyond playing with a mortar for kicks and giggles. :3

Bear - Honestly love it, though it'd be nice to have an option to select what I gather. Going for fiber and have to drop 5k berry s every few seconds gets old fast. And not just the bear, just about every other gathering tame. It is slow lumbering but that's understandable, and I love that it eats berry's along with meat.

Wolf - Oh my holy no. My poor wolves attack EVERYTHING. Its nearly impossible to get one, let alone a prime leveled one. IF you can find one not attacking something and ergo getting killed, (cause the nerf has rendered them impotent), then you have to hope you can get it to a trap without it aggroing to something. And if you get it tamed, then it just sits in your base, useless. It can't hold a candle to the tiger and bear.

Bulls- I wish they had more of a use beyond impregnating my cows and eating all the food. Lol, lazy bums. I'd say thatch but I really want Giraffes to do that and I'd cry if they became more useless. ( Addition, what about have farms that after being laid, could be 2X2 size? Has to ACTUALLY need to be plowed, and you have the cows on wander fertilizing it.... though in real life they'd eat it all... so maybe you can make farm land that lines up and plant grass/hay that could continue growing/feeding the cows as they made fertilizer that would gather in the plot, then you'd take it out and go use it on your vegetable/fruit plots...)

Elephant - Love the weight, hate the stamina. Not only does it blow through it quick it takes a horribly long time to get it back. Also another creature that I wish I could have an option to opt out of berry's when gathering wood.

Pig - I actually like the pigs, they look neat and the tusks are awesome. But, they have no purpose beyond fertilizer. Real life hogs are dangerous and can gore you with tusks and are known to be quite good at finding mushrooms/truffles.

Giraffe - Change nothing beyond the berry option thing. LOVE THEM! So beautiful. Though I wish all the tames were easier to paint more complex designs on, everything gets all blurry and mushed in the transfer. Can you imagine a galaxy painted giraffe? I legit paid $20 for a galaxy painted tiger. I would for a giraffe the moment it came out.

Horse - love them except the AI when trying to chase them down to tame. They always go for water. Maybe if you could grapple them with multiple people or use a lasso to passive tame it or bola it?

Lion - I adore Lions, except that its just for how they look. They don't have bleed like Tigers, and they don't have knock back like Bears, so mine mainly sit around. No real use.

Ostrich - I love them except they have no purpose beyond running around, which I use a horse for since their weight is AMAZING. So Ostrich is just for a pretty bird. Maybe if the had a nest to incubate eggs for you?

Penguin - Cute, snuggle crazy but apparently don't help temps when raising baby's so that's all they're good for.

Rabbit - please give these a purpose, insulation, a buff anything. I love them, and have a severe hoarding issue with them but with them being useless my company mates are not amused. And maybe nerf their size? It's very distracting seeing a rabbit the size of a dog awkwardly sitting atop my shoulder though it has tempted me to see if my dog would be able to perform such a feat.

A few possible creature additions along with a more detailed explanation of painting possibilities. Tames/Mobs:

Deer - could act as a passive tame, and passive gathering or a passive heal ability

Foxes - Cute, popular, passive tame, could "fetch" things, or act as an insulator. Would be exceedingly neat if they could wrap around a players neck like an Otter.

Dogs - many breeds to choose from but I could easily see a type of herding dog, Pyrenees to help herd animals, Wolfhound to help hunt wolves and other large creatures, or German Shepard's as attack dogs.

Cats - could use to hunt rats, could also act as a insulator, could use as a small creature to snag other small animals, (kind of like a living bola).

Rats - Mob, aggressive, small and hard to hit, could infect with diseases

Goats - Good for milk and butter, passive tame, could be carried on shoulders.

Ferrets/Weasel - could fetch, dig and be worn for insulation.

Peacock - Shoulder pet, passive, could add a cooling affect, or a stat buff.

Hawk - Attack buff, also could be used as an attack pet to heckle other players or wild creatures.

Owl - Could also be used as a living bola, hunt rats, and add a cooling buff.

Game Content for Tames:

Blankets - could be used to warm baby animals or players could soak in water barrels to cool off baby animals.

Hay - used as bedding for baby animals to keep warm.

Fan - could be held by player and used to cool off baby animals.

Bottle - could use cows or goats milk to feed baby animals to increase imprint and to also emphasize the usefulness of tames.

Brush - could be used on horses and sheep alike, to increase affection points?, and also to groom the sheep to get higher quality wool.

Armor for Tames - could implement many different kinds of armor for tames, making them customizable with paints, and different quality's for designs. This could really make a MMO feeling, in my favorite MMO's the thing I loved most was customization. Yeah we all had the same tools to design our characters BUT what made it yours was finding that color combo, that armor, and for our companions that armor, that really made it OURS.

Affection Points - could have an affection meter for tames, not just imprint on them for a buff, but an active meter to pet, groom and feed your tame for a lasting affection boost. I realize this would make for a difficult build but it would give an edge over Ark while still allowing those of us into the more docile side of Atlas find a niche all our own.

FOY potion for tames - a potion made in the the FOY used on tames to reverse them to their baby stage and enable them to be carried on your shoulders. Only select tames, and make it a complicated recipe.

Edited by CypressFrost
ADDED MORE CONTENT
  • Like 1

• Bear - no comment
  • Chicken - scaling?
  • Cow - nothing
  • Bull - add cargo saddle, thatch gathering (main)
  • Crow - scale int with level, give buff to gold from shoveling
  • Razortooth - N/A
  • Shieldhorn - N/A
  • Elephant -  no comment
  • Giant Pig - shovel-like harvesting
  • Giraffe - no comment
  • Horse - no comment
  • Lion -  no comment
  • Monkey - allow small tasks on ships to buff different things/allow some crew tasks
  • Ostrich - thatch gathering (medium)
  • Parrot - increased effectiveness of drinks/less exhaustion
  • Penguin - insulate babies
  • Rabbit - hand gathering buff (scaling)
  • Rhino - allow metal from rocks, 
  • Seagull - add coral/pearl gathering buff (scaling)
  • Sheep - hypothermal buff when riding, fiber/hide hybrid
  • Tiger -  no comment
  • Vulture - buff to meat gathering
  • Wolf - increased imprinted buff