Sign in to follow this  
venomvv

Paint the ship (brigantine)

Why did the painting disappear from the brigantine? and I can not paint it? for example, I can easily paint a schooner, but there is no brigantine ... does everyone have such a bug?

We were painting our Brig last night after this latest patch, so not sure why you would be having issues with it. Is it just the planks you can't paint? Have you tried the masts etc?

11 minutes ago, Killer Keen said:

We were painting our Brig last night after this latest patch, so not sure why you would be having issues with it. Is it just the planks you can't paint? Have you tried the masts etc?

This bug is only on the side planks. it does not extend to the decks and other buildings on the ship ... did the relog, rebooted and updated the client, but nothing helped ...

Edited by venomvv

There has been an update regarding ship paints last night, better check put Jat’s twitter to find some more. 

We are in the process of building this Brig (started it last night) and are painting it as we go. All the sections we built we could paint. Will check when I get home later but all appeared to have kept their colour when I looked before I logged off.