Sign in to follow this  
MesCaLiN

Several annoying bugs

- 2 days ago i couldn´t craft fertilizer. I´m 100% sure i got all the stuff needed in my inventory, the icon was highlighted but it didn´t start crafting

-yesterday i was able to craft fertilizer BUT crafting stone arrows didn´t work

-today i can´t paint my ship planks. it shows that the colours are applied but the planks look like unpainted

last but not least i´ve noticed that i don´t get ressources back when i demolish my own placed structures. even from stuff placed some minutes ago.

all these issues are not game breaking but annoying. and they occur since a few days. is it a broken patch?

Ive had a few of those issues.

The crafting one is usually solved by dying - sometimes fast traveling to different zone bed.

The not regaining mats was another one that was fixed by dying - my corpse had all the stuff I should have gotten. I usually get that combined with the being unable to craft certain objects. Back when your sleeping body stayed in game, there was another copy of me sleeping on the floor which seemed to go hand in hand with the issue. Dying made that copy disappear.

I had the paint not working for me on a buoy light yesterday, today it was fine.