Sign in to follow this  
Epicstankyy

Npc keep coming off cannons defending

Am I placing the guns to far forward on the foundations there shooting from or floors? i aim the gun almost as far out as i can without them falling off when you unseat them. I dont understand every few hours they come off i'm going to try to test having one normal not sticking out far.

i'm not sure just every now and then i see them come off guns. if that is the case ill try to figure out if tht is what it is something like being to close to a wall or w.e this game is so frustraing trying to protect base by yourself i'm already growing to have a very hate passion for this game and probally will quit soon is just far way to much crap right now. and on top of it i just llost another schooner trying to help a guy that lost a ramshackle going by my cannons he was near my ship and my guys open fire on me and sunk it 

the bottom part of one of my towers the waves come up into the first floor. i was thinking that is causing them to come off but their coming off where the water dont come up either. i dont think its them turning the guns because some are aimed out wallless holes with no door ways and i made it to where the cannons not sticking out as far as it can. it just feels very glitchy the ai and everything extremley broken. no way to feed all the ai with a feed trouph unless i'm wrong will try. 

We had this issue where we couldn't shoot the swivels and it kicked us off we had the gun mounts behind the windows so they could get good angles all around. But you can't shoot when its up against a window for some reason only when its far back which winds up shooting the frame of the wall for a good chunk of the aiming region. We replace it with halfwalls and the problem was resolved. Considered using door frames too but didn't try it. downside is the npcs are a bit more easy to snipe. Upside is the base they are located at is on a pillar so if someone crosses the edge its instant fire from up to 3 swivels and they won't have much time to actually shoot since 1 of the 3 is liquid fire and the other 2 are grapeshot.