Sign in to follow this  
mojoroc

Best & reasonable hosting provider?

Your opinion folks? Currently have a little 1x2 with Nitrado, and want to do a 3x3... seems the cost just jumps up, and want to get some input before making final decision.

I use Host Havoc for all my game servers (DayZ, Atlas, Minecraft... we've had Arma3, and Ark as well with them).  I am currently running a 1 X 3 but we are expanding to a 2 X2 this weekend.   Tech support is quick and friendly and prices are the best I've seen.  $15.00 for 20 slots and you can get BattleMetrics for your server an extra 3 bucks a month.  And they have discounts for quarterly, semi annually, and annually.

HOST HAVOC   If you need any help with setup or anything, let me know, be glad to help.

7 hours ago, HelixU4 said:

Rent or buy hardware and host yourself. Cheaper and you get bigger servers for less money.

when you say rent hardware is that like the same way as having the server your self you set it up like you would on your system ? and if so who is a good place to rent from

Yes, you rent dedicated server, and you will then gain remote access and control it as if it were right next to you. Setting it up just as you want.
Depends on where you are located. OVH is good for US, Hetzner for EU. Else you have server4you and tons of others

On 2/13/2019 at 8:57 PM, xtoor said:

I my opinion G-Portal is the best out there

Stay away from G-Portal they are very restrictive