Sign in to follow this  
Pallist

Puckles need attention immediately

Dear Devs,

PUCKLES DON'T WORK ON LIVE SERVERS.

I don't know what you tested on your private server. But anyone can run in front of them without getting shot. The tracking is WAY too slow.

Please buff puckle aiming speed and trigger speed to instant.

Stop making base raiding easier and easier.

This is coming from someone who raids bases and walks past their puckles feeling bad they thought they set up defense.

MAKE PUCKLES WORK IMMEDIATELY

• Like 4

1 hour ago, azmoodeus said:

+1

This guy fucks.

I guess we should set aside that you did not specify who or what he fucks, and merely take your comment as the obviously intended compliment. 😜

Well, to be fair.  Even if it hits, it doesn't do enough damage to matter.  So the tracking is kind of a non-issue.

24 minutes ago, Caveat said:

Well, to be fair.  Even if it hits, it doesn't do enough damage to matter.  So the tracking is kind of a non-issue.

Use more than 1...

But right now that isn't an option because even with 10, they won't shoot in time

Now I'm not saying that puckle guns aren't broken, because they are, but there are a few circumstances where it does work. When manned by a player, it works against birds. Why birds? Who knows. It also becomes fully functional against all targets in the hands of NPC crew. So there you go. 

5 hours ago, Warspectre said:

Now I'm not saying that puckle guns aren't broken, because they are, but there are a few circumstances where it does work. When manned by a player, it works against birds. Why birds? Who knows. It also becomes fully functional against all targets in the hands of NPC crew. So there you go. 

Weird.

Thanks for the information, i will soon sail with my oil jars to the neighbor mega company and sink some of their galleons 👍😛😉

Edited by Talono
  • Haha 1