Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo Hawkins

pve Looking for land

Hello, my friend and I are looking for someone that would be nice enough to give up a piece of land.  I’ve tried the flags that are yellow for anyone to build on.  I built a small base not blocking any resources just for them to change the flag status to red causing my base to decay in a few days.  We’ve spent hours sailing around looking for land just like so many others.  We only need 1flag even if the  land that is hostile. NA-PVE

Edited by Voodoo Hawkins

1 hour ago, Voodoo Hawkins said:

Hello, my friend and I are looking for someone that would be nice enough to give up a piece of land.  I’ve tried the flags that are yellow for anyone to build on.  I built a small base not blocking any resources just for them to change the flag status to red causing my base to decay in a few days.  We’ve spent hours sailing around looking for land just like so many others.  We only need 1flag even if the  land that is hostile. NA-PVE

Sent you a pm.

We have a plot for sale that we are no longer using, its essentially an entire small island with great ocean access, salt, elephants, friendly peaceful island, great community. Message me on discord if you are interested, would be willing to sell it for gold or some commodity. Jerrad#0986 is my discord.

4 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

We have a plot for sale that we are no longer using, its essentially an entire small island with great ocean access, salt, elephants, friendly peaceful island, great community. Message me on discord if you are interested, would be willing to sell it for gold or some commodity. Jerrad#0986 is my discord.

we are intersted pm me a price for it and where is located

We have a few neutral spots in H11, set to "yellow" We have really good reputation, and will not change the flag to red. You can help yourself to anything there, really low tax rate, and can be adjusted if need be. We have an animal pen thats available for anyone to use also. If interested, feel free to contact me. Linix#9916