Hello, i'm sorry about my bad english.

My idea is to implement a Profession system. Like a Buildmaster, Housekeeper, Saylor or Crafter. The system is like the following, you have to lvl up to lvl 50 or 60 and a minimun age of 40Years then when skilled the right Skilltrees, you can learn a Profession at freeport, like a School or university, that can't be reset, so this profession and skillpoint it's need are imprinted. other skillpoints of regular skilltree can be reset normaly. and the profession opens a new skilltree. This is a nice "Endgame" content. Maybe it takes a while to learn this, so the Char is blocked for a Houre or two. but it have to costs a lot of Gold. And it's cost get improved how often it will be used by a Guild/Clan or bigger Guilds have to pay more so that small guilds get a nice balance ;)

For example  Buildmastery -> able to build a carpenters shop where can build bigger woodwalls like citywall of woodspikes or better shipparts. maybe a table were can put Crewmembers that will be needed to craft this big stuff. next lvl of Buildmastery then a "StoneShop" were can be build a original citywall of bigstone citywalls like a Fortresswall. But this walls don't want to be a item. You only craft a blueprint, with this one u can plan the wall in world and it's need a defined amount of Crew and time to build this one :)

For the Housekeeping maybe the good cooking recieps for lvl one, lvl two then better Skills for breeing and all around the animals, extra taiming abilities like longer time for bola or a ability to get poisentooth of cobra to craft poisenes arrows ;)

For Saylor improved navigation, cheaper Crew recruiting of crew of damed, loger time to pay crew if he the captain on a ship. Maybe a new shiptype that only can be build by this profession, also with crewmembers.

Maybe u find more professions like a farmer, who can get more Stuff or can buff the Elefant or Rhino to get more Stamina or much more resurces.

I think more then one Profession on a char is to overpowered. and the higher tiers needs higher Crewmembers lvl to use this :)

Tell me how u think about this idea.