Sign in to follow this  
Noodled Jenkins

Final Straw

Wiped and wiped again by mega companies while offline. Love the idea and freedom of the game but all my friends left the game already. The few of us left held an island for a week but sure enough a top company rolls in and steam rolls us. It’s so pointless and starting over at this point just hurts me to think about. Off to the next game it was fun while it lasted.

i will keep my fingers crossed and look to come back if the following are resolved:

AI swivel cannons on Tames- ruins pvp and it’s OP

Company size reduced. - limiting company size is key to protecting your player base. You cant compete or survive unless your in one atm. Most of these big company’s are just all small groups anyway.

player tracking- this has got to be removed

costs of ships reduced - incentivise getting more people out on the water. And increase gold value and allowe purchase of all AI: of ships from Freeport.

This is a small list a lot of things could be done to improve player experience.

Edited by Noodled Jenkins
  • Like 1

The player tracking part in a pvp game is just mindblowing. in the old days people got banned for "radaring".

2 of the 3 things listed above have nothing to do with why you stopped playing and the last one won’t change a thing in PvP, since company size doesn’t stop anything or anyone. 

You will never be able to hold an island with a small to medium group. You need to share the defenses with other allies. We’re on a small island with 3 other small/medium groups. It makes defenses so much easier to maintain. We may not live in a tropical paradise withh unlimited resources but we do ok. 

You also have to watch which bear you poke. We had a mega show up on our door step one time, and that was because an alliance member took out a friend of theirs. 24hrs and 2 dragons later they decided to make peace. They never really wanted our little island to begin with. 

If you an your friends want a second chance send me a message and we can talk. We’re always looking for some new blood. 

• Like 1