Sign in to follow this  
mathewjknott

Gates and what animals fit

Is there a list anywhere saying what animals fit what size gate?

I have checked the wiki but nothing was listed that i could see

If not does anyone know what gate is needed for each animal?

as of yet elephants and rhinos only fit large gates the rest should be fine with small ones. no idea of dragons and other tameable myth creatures though

The large gate is VAST, and in Ark was for Brontosaurus, etc. It also looks ugly as fk. There should be a Medium-sized gate which would be fine for Elephants and Rhino.

Later today I will be playing with elevators to see if I can lift an Elephant up to roof level, which is 5 wall heights up. If it works I'll park it up there. I just loathe that fugly gate.

Edited by Coggage
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Coggage said:

The large gate is VAST, and in Ark was for Brontosaurus, etc. It also looks ugly as fk. There should be a Medium-sized gate which would be fine for Elephants and Rhino.

Later today I will be playing with elevators to see if I can lift an Elephant up to roof level, which is 5 wall heights up. If it works I'll park it up there. I just loathe that fugly gate.

Honestly, the elephant should fit through the small gate if they would just turn down the collision boxes closer to the actual animal, or failing that scale the elephant down just a bit. I agree about the medium gates though, considering the jump in scale between the small gate and the large one.