Puppies4ever

pve EU-PvE Anne wants to sell some crows! :) Neutered or UNEUTERED! Your choice :D

2 hours ago, Luc72 said:

thanks for the info.
I have tamed several animals very well, but the giraffe is very difficult, yesterday I tried it with level 6 and it does not raise the taming and it hits hard

Its all about practice 🙂

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

This is the worst company I know.
But first things first.
Firstly, I ordered two top bears a week or  more ago. In response, some promises. Secondly I ordered the Giraffe and the rhino with delivery on Monday (my brigantine was stuck in another sector). As a result, I listened to excuses every day. What is today or tomorrow or later? As a result, when I sailed, I did not wait for Anna and fell asleep, and the next day she say that the giraffe had been sold. And did not even apologize. In general, if someone wants adventure and time-consuming - please contact she ) but ill warnng - crazy wooman crazy company
. Want to spend time - just send message to she

PS: Have all proofs from disk if comunity wants

SO for EU PVE tradars:

WTB: 2 top bears 44 wild lvl male and female pay 10k gold for each (if u not to spend levels after tame)

WTB 1 rinho 30+ wild lvl

Edited by Stch
  • Haha 1

UPDATE 28.02.19

- "Black Beard's Breading Co. (Discord: TehTeh#2448) Imprint Service! Get your OWN boosted bear!

Only thing what you need to do -> every 8 hours imprinting! Rest is the service of TehTeh 🙂

Highly recommended by Taming & Trading Gallery

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

What are you doing here? Angry because I blocked you in Discord?  You were drunk and wanted to flirt. Injured pride? 

Here are the facts:
You asked for high lev bears and I didn't have them. Told you I keep it in mind, but how much do you think you asked before you? 🙂 I have at no time assured you a date or anything else. 
You were drunk and wanted to flirt and you spammed me. If you think you suddenly have to sail to D9 to get the tames while I'm at work, it's your problem.
I then agreed a time with you when I would be online and where I could be found. I didn't leave the D9 Grid for 4 hours and waited for you. I wrote you in the discord that I'm online and your answer arrived at 4 in the morning, did you think I'd get up for the trade? 🙂
Then if someone sells the giraffe, it's perfectly okay. At least we still had a lev 38 in D10.

This is a shame because it's just your hurt proud and nothing else. You were impudent, cheeky and have no behaviour towards women. Then you get blocked at discord and cry around here? 🙂

Laugh me dead!

P.S. Reported to the admins. 

Any Proofs ??

Baybe i mared and i only want my order no more. Stop dreaming. Just admit that you as a company are bankrupt. And simply shit

• Confused 1

Warning far all: - if u want to troubles and time spend - contact to that crazy girl ))))

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Puppies4ever said:

Looks like you are drunk again.

Get out of here.

Are you a health worker for such findings?  You seem funny to me. Maybe monthly do not give you peace of mind?

• Confused 1

Repeat:

Warning far all: - if u want to troubles and time spend - contact to that crazy girl ))))

Bad company in the eu pve

• Confused 1

Anne is a super nice and trustworthy Trader.

Also his english seems quite bad, maybe he just understood something wrong or is just drunk as Anne said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, zottel said:

Also his english seems quite bad, maybe he just understood something wrong or is just drunk as Anne said.

Yeah i drunk as week + )) ofc

Or maybe ill want to somethink else ?

No Bro i have tonn of gold and i want only to bye animals, but she fed me with promises .

repeat if u want ill can to public all private messages - no any flirts no anything shit

only questions when i can take my order..... if u have some luck with her congradz..

Also ask her why she cancel delivery included to my order. ))))))))))))))))))))

Для наших: Остерегайтесь этой бабы она ебанутая

Edited by Stch
  • Sad 1

On 2/28/2019 at 8:45 PM, zottel said:

Thank you for you assistance here. 

Edited by Puppies4ever
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

THAT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!!
You bombard foreign threads with your lies and your impudence! Who do you think you are, that you can allow yourself such behaviour? Now do you know why I blocked you? Now do you know why I don't want to trade with you? Show everyone what a drunken woman threatening joker is!

What the people here see is a little child hurt in his honor.

And now for the last time: You harass me and you stalk me! I will continue to report each of your contributions, it is no longer funny. I feel threatened and persecuted by you.

Let the shit be and leave me in peace!

Please help me here -> @Jatheish @ZenRowe @Dollie

Thank you for you assistance here. This guy is really scary.....

U really funny )))))

I feel sorry for you

Also please answer -

i ordered rinho + jiraffe + deliver at Tuesday at 09:49 AM

u say :

i have f2 deliver. So U deliver is impossible .... maybe in fryday

*This is Trade ?  Just look at the topic price*

iam- ok - my brig is stuck ill try to be at soon

after i travel to d9 what i see ? Several ships owner - Anne. So She just does not want to provide services from her price list.  Apparently this is not a women's matter.

this is not service tirh is bull shit

I have no words) you're just a crazy woman. I hope that after your hysterical  posts wishing to buy something from you will decrease.

My English is not very good but I hope it is understood. Anne is a great merchant I bought many animals and there has never been any problem and her treatment has been very exquisite.

I Hope ser you after the wipe!!!!

Edited by Gorion

51 minutes ago, Gorion said:

My English is not very good but I hope it is understood. Anne is a great merchant I bought many animals and there has never been any problem and her treatment has been very exquisite.

I Hope ser you after the wipe!!!!

Thank you very much 🙂

Actually i dont know what will be happend after the wipe, but i think i will try it again 🙂

• Like 5

Fantastic Service!

Just departed and could not be happier - I even used my discount to help another sailor out.

I will be back - and the rest of you who are not specced for taming - use the service, its brilliant.

Malaria Mason (Mal)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Malaria Mason said:

Fantastic Service!

Just departed and could not be happier - I even used my discount to help another sailor out.

I will be back - and the rest of you who are not specced for taming - use the service, its brilliant.

Malaria Mason (Mal)

Thank you for the feedback! It was a pleasure to trade with you and hopefully we will see us in the future again! 

• Like 5

Friendly people and they gave me a discount. We will be back again 😄

~Lotus

• Like 3