Jump to content

Special Notice regarding stacking cannons in gunports Read more... ×
Puppies4ever

pve EU-PvE Taming & Trading Gallery, Anne says goodbye!

Recommended Posts

~Taming & Trading Gallery~
 #weforthecommunity

 

https://discord.gg/qJmwVYW

Hello dear Community,

due to the upcoming stress in reallife and company splitting i will leave ATLAS and delete the discord server in a few days.

On our Discord we have a wonderful community that has always supported me and the Company. We thank all of you and were able to sell almost 400 tames.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I have one last request for you:

On my way through ATLAS I met many great companies and traders. Unfortunately, they didn't get the attention they deserved. Please Community, go to the #trusted-traders section and join their discords. Please support them as you have supported me. Each of them is a part of the Trading & Taming Gallery and will handle you the same way.

I would be really happy.

Many thanks for everything!

Anne #weforthecommunity

Edited by Puppies4ever
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Poezewoefke said:

I would be interested in buying 3 elephants and 3 rhinos. Lvl 42 or 44 ( basicly 29 and 30 wild level ).

Thank you very much for your interest. Please let me know how fast you need this tames. Best is when you send an PM 😉

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Puuuhhhhh.....what a day 🙂

It was busy day, but totally worth it!

Thank you all the trades today!!!!!

Best regards

~Taming & Trading Gallery~

Finest Taming since release! by Anne Beaglelove

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE 13.02.19

- Tigers and Lions actually not available, taming in progress!

- Added Information "All prices incl. saddle"

Edited by Puppies4ever
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice I like what you're doing here, very good.

I already have some tames but I may use your services if I want something from the list, I'm in J8 but wish you well :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Nice I like what you're doing here, very good.

I already have some tames but I may use your services if I want something from the list, I'm in J8 but wish you well :classic_biggrin:

You are always welcome 😊

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooops! Admins gave me a timeout on forum account for 2 days. Means i cant answer any messages 🙂

One important thing: Delivery is not a standard service. If you want you can ask us for delivery. We will talk about a day and an approx. time. BUT.......When we send you list about all this cost and you dont confirm this, we dont deliver the tames. Please keep this in mind! 🙂

BTW -> TIGERS available!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill buy a lvl 29-30 (base level) 43 - 44 wild tamed giraffe

 

Edited by Paraziti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 2 cute Parrots and 2 real impressive beautiful tigers from Anne Beaglelove. Even if you are bad in direction you can find the pens kinda easily by following the signs which are set up. It's great you can see from the outside which animals are for sold and how much they will cost. Meeting up with Anne was really nice. She's a real kind person and completly fair person. I can admit if you really bored or not skilled in taming Anne ist the 1st adress you should head to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paraziti said:

ill buy a lvl 29-30 (base level) 43 - 44 wild tamed giraffe

 

Fresh tamed Giraffe Wild Lev 42 in rare blue colour??

4 hours ago, Feelice Paine said:

I got 2 cute Parrots and 2 real impressive beautiful tigers from Anne Beaglelove. Even if you are bad in direction you can find the pens kinda easily by following the signs which are set up. It's great you can see from the outside which animals are for sold and how much they will cost. Meeting up with Anne was really nice. She's a real kind person and completly fair person. I can admit if you really bored or not skilled in taming Anne ist the 1st adress you should head to. 

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to trade with you 🙂

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky morning!

Tamed a lot before working! 

In the evening i will update/add the new "elite" button (tames over 40).

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, awakatanka said:

Hi I am interested in a bear. What. You have in stock. Low lvl will do. Will pay thatch  

Hi 🙂

Actually im on work. I will send you a list from the bears in the evening.

BG Anne

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LF

High Level Crow (35+ Int Buff)

High MD Bear (160+)

Will check this thread / messages in the evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kummba said:

LF

High Level Crow (35+ Int Buff)

High MD Bear (160+)

Will check this thread / messages in the evening.

For high level crow i have an preorder from another customer. After that i will  contact you.

160% MD bear, will check it in the evening, but 160% base is huge.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

Hi 🙂

Actually im on work. I will send you a list from the bears in the evening.

BG Anne

Hi I am good for now. Tames me one. It was easier then I thought. Maybe I go for giraffe later. Still got trouble to tame that one. Will give a shout then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Okay 🙂 Good luck!

5 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

For high level crow i have an preorder from another customer. After that i will  contact you.

160% MD bear, will check it in the evening, but 160% base is huge.

Sorry will check it tomorrow morning

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×