Puppies4ever

pve EU-PvE Anne wants to sell some crows! :) Neutered or UNEUTERED! Your choice :D

1 hour ago, Vaff said:

Purchased 1 bear, 1 Rhino and 1 elephant from them today, i just showed up om her door, and whithin minutes the deal was done

Very pleasant and i highly recommended this company to do business with, and I will certainly look to them again in the future if I seek to purchase other animals.

Solan Langballe

2 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Purchased 2 bears from them yesterday and they delivered to their outpost 1 grid away from me which made collection very quick and easy.

Very pleasant to deal with and very happy with the bears.

Highly recommended company to do business with, and I will certainly look to them again in the future if I seek to purchase other animals. :classic_smile:

Thank you very much guys! It was a pleasure to trade with you 😍

• Like 5

MEGA BEAR SALE: -50% discount on bears UNDER Lev60 !!

More Crows, Lions, Tigers and Elephants (maybe some crabs aws well) will added in the evening 🙂

• Like 7

We bought 2 Giraffes, 1 Ele, a Rhino and a breeded Bear so far over the last few weeks.  We are very happy with the purchases.

I can only recommend to buy at Taming & Trading 🙂. Very good Prices, always friendly. 

My Bear allmost reached Lvl 100 by now and can solo most High Quality Solo-Treasuremaps, best Purchase ever ^^

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Luck0r said:

We bought 2 Giraffes, 1 Ele, a Rhino and a breeded Bear so far over the last few weeks.  We are very happy with the purchases.

I can only recommend to buy at Taming & Trading 🙂. Very good Prices, always friendly. 

My Bear allmost reached Lvl 100 by now and can solo most High Quality Solo-Treasuremaps, best Purchase ever ^^

Thank you very much! 😘

Im so happy to have the support from LOTUS and AthenaBella! Amazing bears and a wonderful relationship!

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Bulldogg50 said:

what do you want for a 59/60 bear? and not neutered

Hi Bulldogg,

we can talk about this option in PM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guten Abend!

Ich bin der Spieler aus J8! Forb Hidden hat mich hergeschickt! Wie ist gerade die Preislage bei den Krabben?

Grüße GWANGI

16 minutes ago, GWANGI said:

Guten Abend!

Ich bin der Spieler aus J8! Forb Hidden hat mich hergeschickt! Wie ist gerade die Preislage bei den Krabben?

Grüße GWANGI

Hallo Gwangi 🙂

Der Preis für Krabben liegt bei 250g / pro Lev 🙂

Sehr gerne kannst du unseren discord server besuchen. Dort findest du sehr viele interissante und einmalige tames 🙂

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lucifer Vore said:

I would be interested in purchasing some shield horn and Razortooths when you have some in stock.

Hi Lucifer,

Razors are very popular. We have a preorder list and this people get it first. 

You can join our discord and preorder a Razor. Our system is customer friendly, means we share customers with other traders in our network 😁

• Like 2