Puppies4ever

pve EU-PvE Anne wants to sell some crows! :) Neutered or UNEUTERED! Your choice :D

*TAMING & TRADING GALLERY* #weforthecommunity
Uploads starts in few minutes. We will add: Elephants, Giraffes, Wolfes and OLFEND!!
From now we dont accept crow preorders anymore. We will offer them via @Mightypanda#5995 (AWESOME Auctions!!) or we will upload them with number/letter combos.
BG ANNE ❤️

• Like 1

We will add tames in the evening + some new informations 🙂

I got a lot of messages why we unclaimed Allerbel cay and whats going on there. Me and the gallery will stay in D10 and no it was not my idea to unclaim.

Your are all still welcome to visit Allerbel Cay. 🙂

Edited by Puppies4ever
  • Like 1

Hello community,

we found a lot of nice and friendly traders in ATLAS and we want to open our discord for them!!

Say HELLO!!! to:

Silk Road, M4

Schiffsschaukelbremser, J12

Pink Fluffy Unicorns & Scissor me timbers, E11 & D11

Join our discord and check our trusted trader section!! 🙂

Since the entire company was inmediatly banned after Anne's announcement this seems like a good a place as any to say a few more words.
Anne's been working tirelessly to build up an amazing trading community and honestly has done a very good job at this. I would recommend her for anyone trying to buy tames.
The entire rest of the company did however decide to split up from the company. She has been given a share far bigger than we have left to split amongst ourselves now, I feel this is fair for all the work she has put in. But do keep in mind there was an entire company behind it. If you have any comments you want to share or questions you want to ask, feel free to contact me on discord Robiwan#3620

• Thanks 1

I think everything is said.

At least you act like leader and it was really fair. I appreciate it.

Btw no one is banned, i just disband the company group.