Puppies4ever

pve EU-PvE Anne wants to sell some crows! :) Neutered or UNEUTERED! Your choice :D

UPDATE 22.02.

- Increased price for Elephant (from 50g to 60g per Lev and 1000 to 1200 per Lev)

- Decreased price for delivery (from 200g per square to 100g per square)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Got any bears with high HP? A decent male could work but prefer a female.

Edited by ostjaevel

Yesterday I made a long way from J7 to see the store of Anne. I buy many animals ,lion M, lion W,  rhino, parrot and bear and we all get back safe in J7. Anne was exquisite and it is a delight to see all the animals that have on sale before buying it thank you very much super recommended seller. I repeat 😀

3 hours ago, Gorion said:

Yesterday I made a long way from J7 to see the store of Anne. I buy many animals ,lion M, lion W,  rhino, parrot and bear and we all get back safe in J7. Anne was exquisite and it is a delight to see all the animals that have on sale before buying it thank you very much super recommended seller. I repeat 😀

Thank you very much! 

It was a pleasure to trade with you 🙂 See you next time 🙂

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Made the travel to Anne and her trading business today im normally really tight about gold and trading and expect people to rip you off however this was not the case with Anne went for a Rhino ended up coming home with a Rhino and a tiger haha good trades and friendly and easy to find would highly recommend to anyone and will happily be using again in the future 🙂

Hey Anne, what times are you online normally? I'm currently "parking" at your island and took a quick look at the animals some hours ago. Would love to buy a penguin, a parrot and maybe some more. Couldn't see all the tames 😁

1 hour ago, WelshWolf said:

Made the travel to Anne and her trading business today im normally really tight about gold and trading and expect people to rip you off however this was not the case with Anne went for a Rhino ended up coming home with a Rhino and a tiger haha good trades and friendly and easy to find would highly recommend to anyone and will happily be using again in the future 🙂

Thank you very much for the trade! You are always welcome! 😄

28 minutes ago, Bl4ckOut said:

Hey Anne, what times are you online normally? I'm currently "parking" at your island and took a quick look at the animals some hours ago. Would love to buy a penguin, a parrot and maybe some more. Couldn't see all the tames 😁

Normally from 18.30 until 0.00 😊

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Hola amigo,
necesito una jirafa el nivel más bajo, no importante, para pagar puedo con 2 osos nivel 11 y 29, creo ???

Es importante para mí

Can I go to this place tonight?

Gracias

Edited by Luc72

33 minutes ago, Luc72 said:

Hola amigo,
necesito una jirafa el nivel más bajo, no importante, para pagar puedo con 2 osos nivel 11 y 29, creo ???

Es importante para mí

Gracias

Hi,

sorry but i dont understand spanish. I used a translator and i think you wanna buy a giraffe and pay with bears. 

This is not possible. Im sorry 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Hi friend,
I need a giraffe the lowest lvl, not important, to pay I can with 2 bears lvl 11 and 29, I think ????
it is important to me

OK sorry,
Yes, I want a giraffe, what price would I have to pay ???
Thank you

Uff ... it has a very high price for me, I work alone, thanks

when you have another low level giraffe let me know, pls

Edited by Luc72

1 hour ago, Luc72 said:

Uff ... it has a very high price for me, I work alone, thanks

when you have another low level giraffe let me know, pls

We will release our discord soon. There you will find our current stock.

On D9 Tranquil we have a free4all pen. You can tame your own if you want 🙂

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

thanks for the info.
I have tamed several animals very well, but the giraffe is very difficult, yesterday I tried it with level 6 and it does not raise the taming and it hits hard