Puppies4ever

pve EU-PvE Anne wants to sell some crows! :) Neutered or UNEUTERED! Your choice :D

Had another great transaction today buying crabs. They even gave us several hundred meat to spoil so we could feed them. A++ highly recommend

• Like 1

This weekend release of the new bear gen 😎

7 hours ago, jabnlab said:

Had another great transaction today buying crabs. They even gave us several hundred meat to spoil so we could feed them. A++ highly recommend

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to trade with you 😊

See you next time !!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Remo Williams said:

We bought our first high level bear and and good Giraffe from Taming and Trading Gallery..  Great group here!

Thank you for your review. We are happy who we can make a customer happy. 
Hope we see each other again.
LG Grace of the TAMING & TRADING GALLERY team

• Like 1

We Bought a lvl 42 razor and also a high bear(lvl75 its a fuckin beast xD)  ,3 Giraffes, a Tiger and a Wolf ! All of them are super Amazing ... Never thought i would Ever find a razor That high But they made it Happen  :D they are all super friendly specialy anne and Grace who actually spent a lot of Time keeping me Update to Date about my orders 🙂 they Always answer super super quick and u rly feel how much they care about the poeple that buy stuff at theyre store ^^  my base is at k9 so traveling to d10 Feels like a world Travel ... But i already did it 2 times and Many times will follow. 😉

keep that good work Up ! 🙂

Edited by Systemfehler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Systemfehler said:

We Bought a lvl 42 razor and also a high bear(lvl75 its a fuckin beast xD)  ,3 Giraffes, a Tiger and a Wolf ! All of them are super Amazing ... Never thought i would Ever find a razor That high But they made it Happen  :D they are all super friendly specialy anne and Grace who actually spent a lot of Time keeping me Update to Date about my orders 🙂 they Always answer super super quick and u rly feel how much they care about the poeple that buy stuff at theyre store ^^  my base is at k9 so traveling to d10 Feels like a world Travel ... But i already did it 2 times and Many times will follow. 😉

keep that good work Up ! 🙂

Hello Systemfehler ,

Thank you for the many nice words. Yes, we always strive to make our buyers feel as comfortable as possible and like to come back. As a result, we teach many nice people like you and are always happy who you make nice contacts and make buyers happy. We help and suport our customers around the purchase and even after that we always have an open ear for them. It was very nice to get to know you hope we see or write to us more often.

Dear greetings 

Grace and Anne

• Like 1

Thank you very much for all this kind words ❤️ We do what we love 🙂

#weforthecommunity

Edited by Puppies4ever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

We will add some Razors, Shieldhorn and Horses in the evening.

Tiger, Lion, Ele, Giraffe and crows maybe as well. (Crows still preorder > free market).

We will keep you informed

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

We will add some Razors, Shieldhorn and Horses in the evening.

Tiger, Lion, Ele, Giraffe and crows maybe as well. (Crows still preorder > free market).

We will keep you informed

Upload complete!!!

We sold over 20 tames after this upload in few minutes!!! AMAZING 😮

No crows anymore and no horses anymore. We will announce it next time before we upload. 

Edited by Puppies4ever
  • Like 1

Anne and co at the Taming and Trading Gallery have made buying a tame a very easy procedure. No fuss, friendly people, good prices.  Thank you! So far we have purchased two tigers, two elephants, a giraffe, and a high level bear. Awesome experience, and we will be coming back!

6 hours ago, Correao said:

Anne and co at the Taming and Trading Gallery have made buying a tame a very easy procedure. No fuss, friendly people, good prices.  Thank you! So far we have purchased two tigers, two elephants, a giraffe, and a high level bear. Awesome experience, and we will be coming back!

Hi Correao,

first of all thank you very much for your nice recommendation!

Yesterday was a really good day and it was really fun. We thought we had organized too many tames, but our gallery is empty like never before! 

I wish you a lot of fun with your tames and would be happy to see you again soon 🙂

Best regards 
Anne

• Like 1

AUCTION Razor Lev41 female unneutered!

Check our discord to get more information or join Mightypandas Schiffsschaukelbremser!

About the crab nerf:

We sold a lot of crabs and most people used them for treasure hunting and farm support. Both things you can still do.

Treasure hunting: Works like always. 

Farm support: Tiny little change. Lets take an example. We want to jump on a mountain to harvest metal there. We reach the top with our jumping crab, farm metal, bring it to the boat and repeat. Yes, crab cant jump from the mountain anymore to reach the boat, you need to walk. Means you will spend slightly more time while harvesting.

You can still use the crab. The nerf sounds bad, but its not that big.

About the datas of sales:

Some people asked us, if we control our sales and yes we do. Every uploaded tame is saved in a database.

Every 2-3 days we check our stock and we control it with the updated tames in discord. Then we have our stock and the total amount of uploaded tames, thats it! Tames on stock changed every day, thats why we keep saying 100+, we had days where we was over 120, we had days we we dropped to 70 (after sales). 

Actually we have around 120 tames on stock and in our database are 439 tames. (excl. the horses from today). Our first upload was on 19.04.19.

Means we sold around 320 tames post wipe from 19.04.19 un til today, which is 41 days. Thats around 8 tames per day.

RECAP:

Around 120 tames on stock.

Around 320 tames sold.

Around 8 tames per day.

RECORD most sold tames per day: 40 tames 15.05.19

8 hours ago, Vlad Bad said:

Hi. Sorry for stupid question, how to check your stock list?

There is no stupid question, just stupid answers 😁

On our discord you will find all tames which we have on stock. Tames with "100" Emoji mark are reserved 😉

Let me know if you have some more questions 😁

BG Anne

1 hour ago, Vlad Bad said:

Thanks. 

So for example: one bear Lv 83 x 70 gold = 5810 gold. Yes?

Correct, but this weekend we have s sale where you get -20% discount.

Means 5810G -20%= 4648G