Sign in to follow this  
mojoroc

No build & no claim starter island?

Working on setting up our dedicated servers, and one thing we REALLY would like to do is to put a "no claim" and "no build" on the starter island (NOT the whole server however). Can this be done for just an island??

Also, if anyone has figured out how to set a server for pvp or pve within the map editor, plz share!

you need to crate your own map with the ini overrides in the tile itself for the claimflags, I haven't figured out the no build yet but its possible the command is EnableExtraStructurePreventionVolumes=true for island override

Edited by Death Strike Gaming

You can use

DisableClaimFlags,

In custom datas, and check the Region Overide section there is a boolean switch about the flags,

But that only works for the whole cell, in server customdata1 and 2.

But I have been unable to restrict building Just on the starter islands, within a cell, so far.

3 hours ago, Our Grid said:

You can use

DisableClaimFlags,

In custom datas, and check the Region Overide section there is a boolean switch about the flags,

But that only works for the whole cell, in server customdata1 and 2.

But I have been unable to restrict building Just on the starter islands, within a cell, so far.

Have you been able to restrict building on the whole grid?
Disable claim is easy but then it acts as a lawless zone

5 minutes ago, HelixU4 said:

Have you been able to restrict building on the whole grid?
Disable claim is easy but then it acts as a lawless zone

I have not tried to disable on the whole grid, no.

By default it seems the editor adds bDisableClaimFlags=False into the exported file, per cell, so that would have to be switched as well.

1 minute ago, Our Grid said:

I have not tried to disable on the whole grid, no.

By default it seems the editor adds bDisableClaimFlags=False into the exported file, per cell, so that would have to be switched as well.

Yeah, we use bDisableClaimFlags=True On our FreePort grid to prevent claiming, but then the zone act like lawless and players can build as if it were lawless but with decay timer. Would like to disable building as well 🙂

15 minutes ago, HelixU4 said:

Yeah, we use bDisableClaimFlags=True On our FreePort grid to prevent claiming, but then the zone act like lawless and players can build as if it were lawless but with decay timer. Would like to disable building as well 🙂

Oh crap, so that is not exactly a solution either, far from it.

Well shoot, if you figure another way hit us!

It would be great if the Island took the DisableClaimFlag switch but it doesn't yet.