Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
FInblade

Lf Land to build a castle

Recommended Posts

Hello I am trying to build a castle style base... I have started one in a lawless zone but do to griefers it is hard to do. I am currently in A-7 PvE-NA but I am hoping that I can find a piece of land to claim.. any info will help my discord is Finblade#4986 ty for your time.

Edited by FInblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gribish said:

i have land on m11 to build on if you are interested

Ty for the offer... I am look for land to claim if possible... I am to scared to build something on someone land and then lose it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FInblade said:

Ty for the offer... I am look for land to claim if possible... I am to scared to build something on someone land and then lose it all.

i understand im a little worried about letting people build or bring people into my company but to get anywhere in the game you have to work together if you change your mind let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gribish said:

i understand im a little worried about letting people build or bring people into my company but to get anywhere in the game you have to work together if you change your mind let me know

Tyvm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prepare for the flood of cance...I mean landlords. People who actually give up land to those looking for their first plots are very few and far between. Good luck in your search though.

Edited by ThunderGod97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThunderGod97 said:

Prepare for the flood of cance...I mean landlords. People who actually give up land to those looking for their first plots are very few and far between. Good luck in your search though.

Tyvm I know it's going to be a long shot... but the people that have 60 claims and only have 2 people in it is not cool they need to fix it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's a fair bit of unclaimed land in my polar region. if you want to live in the frozen north, you could certainly put a castle down i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Defixio said:

there's a fair bit of unclaimed land in my polar region. if you want to live in the frozen north, you could certainly put a castle down i think.

Ya I would love it message me in discord Finblade#4986

Edited by FInblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's why I stay on lawless, I have built on lawless also but I made sure I put plenty of posts down to map out an area before I even put 1 block down. This is the reason I mapped it out because you can build half of it and someone comes along and sticks their block down which stops you in your tracks, not fun.

I don't trust people giving up their land as well, we built a bed and a few tables where we could tame some bears and a few days later we found they were gone. I don't know if the land owner can delete these at will (maybe someone can clarify) but they weren't there when we arrived.

I will not build on those yellow flags where  people give up space, very few people are genuine and will turn you over, not worth it.

As for finding flags for yourself, all I can say is good luck with that. There is flags to be had out there but me personally will not waste days or weeks on end travelling and running around each island to see if I can contest. If there is quite a few people doing this ok I get it but on my own? No thanks. I am very happy on lawless with very nice people living on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×