Sign in to follow this  
Toggles

foy buff disapeared discovery points aswell

So it seems like I suffered a personal roll back I had gotten foy earler in the day yester day and a bunch of discoverys later that night I fast traveled and boom old age was back and  my discovery points where gone why would anyone keep playing if due to nothing at all your randomly gonna get rolled back and loose a bunch of hard work  this is the first thing so far that has made me not want to play have been on every single day since I got the game but now I see no point in playing so if I go get all those discovery points back and f.o.y back whats to stop that form happening again id rather not waste what little time I have to play going to get the fountain of youth every couple hours..... and ive submitted tickets and posts its like admins or mods just don't care kinda sad I had a lot of high hopes for this game 😞

• Like 1

Hi!

U`r not alone. Same time my friend get same issue. Now he is 47 lvl and 100 years old. ( 60+- discovery ). Before death it was 67 years, 61 level and 250+ discovery. After such mistakes desire to play completely was gone. Sorry for my English.

I understand your English your fine and y a same here ive played everyday and lost tons of stuff still loved it after loosing foy  and my discovery points im all done playing pretty much sucks too cuz I loved the game

can we at least get some type of response or something for mods or admins like come on you got a bunch of loyal players and fans here that your literally screwing out of there hard work and time why would anyone continueally play this game if you cant at the very least acknowledge this problem in my opinion its problem one of the most series bugs you have/ perma death is fine ageing is fine but if your gonna introduce a way to stop or combat that atleast make sure it works aswell the foy should have been the last way of fighting old age implemented but what ever.. just make sure it works no one wants to try the foy multiple times in the same day right after they already got it let alone sail around the fcking ocean again for hours just for discoverys…….. like not cool to just have all that work gone in seconds for no reason without any response from the people who are responsible for fixing the game I now completely understand all the negative reviews on steam …. 

hell I took vacation time off from work to play this weekend and this completely ruined and wasted my time !!! big thumbs up 

• Like 1