Sign in to follow this  
General Admission

whats with the aim hacking?

Can you say anything against my points doe? Cmon I am waiting? Tell me a giveaway which tribe is it that bear belongs? Tell me a reason why you are making threads everyday but whenever someone asks you of a video you never able to supply a single one?

You make baseless accusations regardless of any evidence you got, keep making threads without even bother to record, maybe because there is nothing to record eh? Cmon man just put 1 VIDEO with server info, grid info, the tribe of the bear which YOU SHOW not TELL and the rider shooting that cannon, give us some clips that bear is going around.  You been making these posts for 20 days, why there is not a single video you and your other tribe mates put? and you blame the devs for shit is not getting "fixed" when you don't even prove anything to be fixed.

Edited by Omegalul12

25 minutes ago, Omegalul12 said:

So you have a picture of a bear in the air, without anybody riding it, without spyglassing it to show the tribe?  even if that is a flying bear who is the tribe? why nobody rides it? Why you don't have a video of that flying bear that you can easly spyglass it while in the video and if there is someone on it shooting a canon from it its a instant ban? Do you realize even if there was a person in that bear, for example, if you don't show whos riding it or the tribe of the bear its still not enough proof to gm to go and just ban someone. You can show a murder scene but you also need to make the connection, you can legit spyglass record that bear on a video and if a dickhead hops on it, and if you post that video, it will legit end with the fastest ban possible. 

I can disconnect my internet in my command center as a admin, what it does is it will log you out after you in the game around a minute, since the game will not realize your internet is went off, if you do that your shit will go flying in your screen. Meanwhile I am not saying you did not do this, any picture can be faked via shit like this, you can however make a goddamn video with your accusation and PROVE that is not the case. Do you think that somebody can explain a flying bear shooting a cannon in the sky in a video while you show the tribes name IN the video via spy glassing? Think about that.

Edit: Sorry if that came out as a rant, but what I meant was that picture shows nothing, since it doesn't show the important information like is this even on a official server? who is the tribe? when this happened? which grid is it ? whos riding it? is it a graphical bug or someone actually riding it? this why pictures are generally crap and videos are generally good, since you can legit get all that information in a span of 10 seconds in a video, and you will show all the evidence needed as a result.

i have video of 10 gb i will upload part 

17 minutes ago, Pollapiedrix said:

Hi chemB

grid h2 pvp eu and soon the video

Hello !? No resistance and good thing to turn around your island with a brig while you were wiping.